Chapter 45 - Charmer

Ally's POV:

"You sure know how to charm a lady, don't you Michael?"

"I sure do." He says kissing my hand.

"When do I get out of here? I wanna go home Michael, but we're stuck here in Japan."

"The doctor said you have to stay three more hours before they can discharge you."

"Oh that's alright I guess."

"As for the home part, it's sorted my angel."

He calls me angel now, I find that really sweet.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, I have us tickets to go back to Neverland, for you."
My heart flutters at his choice of actions for me- although I don't want to like him, I do and it's hard to resist him.

"B-but what about the tour? You still have to perform! Rehearsals and everything Michael! You can't just drop it all for me!" I scold him.

"Oh but Ally, I can. You need all the rest you can get to heal. I will be there for you through it all. As for the tour, it has been cancelled. I had ticket money refunded to everyone, and free MJ merchandise given to all my fans who bought tickets."

"Oh Michael, you shouldn't have."

"Oh but that's not what I care abut. Of course I love my fans, but my priority is to look after the lady in my life, which is you."

I smile at him in response, linking it to my favourite song of his. He is intertwining my fingers with his.

"Cause baby, through the years, even when we're old and gray, I'm gonna love you more each day, so I promise you tonight, you will always be the lady in my life..." He sings softly, a mini remix of his song to me, twisting the lyrics. This man sure will be the death of me, what more can I ask for?

"That was beautiful Michael." I say and he blushes.

* 3 hours later...*

"Yes Mr.Jackson, you have all the safety instructions, keep the routine going at nights, be sure to keep an eye on her. Assist her when she needs it. Crutches? Tick. Wheel chair? Tick. You're good to go! I'll be seeing you two in a couple of weeks, a final checkup. Hand this form into reception! Thankyou!" The doctor says to me in my wheelchair, Michael behind me.

"Oh! Wait! We won't be here in Japan, should I still book an appointment back home?"

"Oh, yes you should. If you have doubts, you can still contact our number. Oh and Mr.Jackson, I-I uh, I hope you don't mind, but uh, could I have an autograph?" She stutters, suddenly losing her work mode self.

Michael chuckles, "Aha! Of course! Got a pen? Where shall I sign?" He says taking the pen from her hand.

"My shirt please." She says shyly. He signs her shirt, I smile, it's lovely how many fans he has around the world.

"Thank you so much!"
He smiles and rolls me out the room.

We leave the hospital and he sits me down in his car, folding the wheelchair and putting it away.

"You drove here?" I ask him, laughing, because I know how bad of a driver he is.

"Oh geez come on people! I'm not that bad!" He says grumpily. I giggle and kiss his cheek, knowing he just have been told multiple times.