Chapter 19 - Jealousy

Ally's POV:

I walk over to Michael. I give him a side squeeze friendly hug and a kiss on the cheek whilst smiling.

He grins and kisses my my head, seeing as I am shorter than him. I see Tatiana tense, oh is she jealous?

"Ally! This is Tatiana, Tatiana, Ally!" He points at us.

"Hey Allison." She gives a fake smile.

"Oh how lovely it is to see you Tatiana! The girls told me all about you!" I smile. Her eyes widen, but she recovers that with a smile.

"Oh Ally! I forgot to tell you something! Janet's gonna be here in 10 minutes! Even better, she's next door to you!"

"Oh Michael! You sure no how to please me!" I smile and bite my lip flirtatiously, Tatiana tenses once again. I know me teasing her won't last for long though, soon I won't have any control and she and Mike may get together.

"Tatiana you are in the room next to mine! So whenever you need to chat I am here!" Michael says.

"Oh Mikey!" She says. Oh hell naw, that's what I call him. She goes in to hug him and pulls apart with her hands still on his upper arm.

"Oh Michael, I didn't know you worked out!" She says rubbing his arms. He blushes and I get a sick feeling inside.
My jealousy gets interrupted by a funky Janet swinging the doors open, wearing her leopard print fur coat and girly outfit to match. She poses with her left arm up in the air, right hand on hip, stylishly, and sassily.

"Janet you foxy mama!" I run up to her and hug her.

"Hey Ally! I'm so happy we are next door to each-other!"

"Me too!"

Everyone claps at her and they engage in their conversations again.

"Michael, Janet and I are gonna go up now, I'll see you soon." I kiss his cheek.

Janet and I go in the elevator.
"Janet, we have got to talk..."

"I know we do, I mean did you see her!"

"Uh huh I did, I am gonna take a shower and go to bed today, we will talk tomorrow yeah?"

"Same, sounds good!" She smiles.

I walk into my room, she walks into hers.

Omg this room is beautiful! Queen sized bed! I immediately plump myself on the bed. Ahh. So comfy.

I hear the sounds of people walking, they must be in their rooms by now.

I walk into the bathroom and strip my clothes off.
I step into the shower. The warm sensation of water trickling down my body calms me. I put on my new shower gel, mandarine scented. This is a really good one, the smell really smells good and strong. I feel so delicious, I hope Michael likes it. It's annoying how much I love him, I really do. He is such a happy caring person, he adores children like I do, what more could you want? I don't want to fight over him, but I don't like Tatiana all over him. I don't like trying to tease Tatiana, I guess I will stop, for the best. I will let them get on with their love life. But of course If Tatiana does something I will tell him, everyone else knows who she truly is. Nobody wants to warn Michael because they don't want to be fired. I can understand that, but that leaves only me and Janet to tell him if we have to.

I step out the shower, and dry off. I blow-dry my hair, it is very silky now. Mm, it smells like passionfruit.
I apply lotion to my legs and arms and face. I put baby powder on my bum, a habit since was little, can't blame me, it smells so cute.

I wrap my towel round my body again. Oh, no pyjamas, I walk out and peep into Janet's room, oh she is sleeping. I knock on Michaels door instead...

Hey guys!
Not a cliffhanger there! Continued in next chapter!
Love you all xx ❤️