Chapter 37 - Cruel

Michael's POV:

I wake up. Today's the day! I got a date with Tatiana! I can't believe I had finally built up the courage to ask her, well she helped me get to the question, making it all the more easier to ask her! I guess all that nervousness paid off.
I will be taking her to a restaurant nearby, a couple of streets away. I want it to be casual and fun, but romantic too!

Tatiana's POV:
Today's the day! The evil hag can finally get what she deserves. Alex seemed cool, he has every right to rape the hell outa that useless slut. Oh Ally, what are we going to do with her? Oh wait, rape her! Hahaha.

Anywho, I have a date with Michael. I have to really work hard to impress him and win his heart, even though he'll never win mine. I want to keep whatever relationship we have strictly professional, I won't let myself fall in love with him, hell, I couldn't even if I tried. I need him purely for the money. That's it. All I have to do is marry him for about 6 months, get divorced and claim half his share! Boom, I'm twice as rich. Simple plan it would be, of course without Ally in the way, thus Alex was involved. Although he got in touch with me first, I would have thought about ringing him first and carrying this plan out. I wonder why he called me first, oh well.

Michael's POV:

*hours later, 6:30 p.m.*

Time for the date! I'm all ready and suited up. I spray some cologne on and head out my room.

I knock on Tatiana's door and she opens. I stand there gaping with my wide open. She looks stunning.

"You look stunning." I say repeating my thoughts. She smirks and takes my hand, seats her hips and shuts the door behind her.

"Why thankyou, you look great too..." She says quite sexually but formally.
Wow this lady is more confident than I thought.

"I will be taking you to a restaurant down town, it's not too fancy, but it's good enough for us to spend time together and get to know eachother more."

"Sounds perfect!" She replies as we stroll down with bodyguards behind us.

Ally's POV:

I just got a out of a lovely shower. The relief it causes me now is so good. Words cannot explain how it feels to purify the scars.

I dry myself up, wrap the towel around me and sit on my bed. I begin so slowly lotion my legs with Johnsons cream. Had it ever since I was little and still love it!

I hear a knock on the door.

"Who is it?" I say in confusion because I know Michael on a date with his slut, crews at rehearsals and I should be alone today.

"Room service!" The voice says in a high pitch.

I smile knowing it's just room service.
"Oh sorry, I didn't call any room service! It's okay!"

"Oh okay, I just need to collect some towels." The voice replies.

"Oh no, please, I need my towels don't worry."

"Let me in." The voice says.

I don't reply, maybe if I ignore she'll go away.

"Excuse me? I need to come in." The voice says again sounding more agitated.

Less than a few seconds later the door slams open then shut. Alex stands there. Alex, I should've known. God no! Why! I gasp in complete and utter shock. I knew he'd be back for me one day, but I'd never think it'd be now. He runs up towards me and slaps me, an overbearing stinging pain drives throughout my face.

"BITCH!" He says loudly. I hold my cheek in pain as tears already run rapidly down my face.

He grabs me by the hair vigorously and I yelp in agony. He ties a piece of cloth around my mouth to the back of my head tightly. This is more crucial than what the four men did. Why, I don't understand! I have done nothing wrong! Why me God, why me!?
What have I done to deserve such things?
A sudden urge inside of me causes me to kick him in the shin. He stumbles backwards in pain, it-it worked! Maybe I can fight him...

"Bitch!" He groans under his breath. As he gets back up I kick him in the stomach, causing him to stumble to the ground again.
However, without me knowing he grabs a hold of my foot and pulls it, causing me to fall flat on my bottom in excruciating pain. Suddenly, he grabs either side of my cheeks, compressing them against my lips like a fish, which really hurts!

"You though you could get away, huh, bitch? Nobody's gonna save you now." He says in a deep monstrous voice.

I cry loud tears and muffled screams. I dread this evening. I need Michael. Where are you Michael?

Hey guys!
Hope you like the story so far! There are many more chapters to come! Please comment and vote so I know I can publish the next part ❤️