Chapter 20 - Ally

Michael's POV:

I hear a faint knock on my door, I place my pen and book down. I walk up to the door.

Its Ally. She smells, mmm, so good! Like mandarins and passionfruit! I want to cuddle her now.
"Ally? What brings you here?" I ask, I notice she is in a towel.

"Well, I am so sorry, but Janet's sleeping and I have no pyjamas, is it alright if I wear your shirt again?"

"Oh of course you can! You can get changed in my bathroom if you like."

"Ok!" She says.
I give her my shirt and she walks to the bathroom. I am not feeling so sleepy right now.

She walks out and looks adorable.
"I'm not so tired, wanna watch a movie with me?"

"I'd love to!"
"Whadya wanna watch?"
"How about an episode of Fresh Prince of Bel Air?"

"Sure!" I flick the channel to that and we begin to watch.

She cuddles up next to me. Her skin feels so baby smooth, it's flawless. Her silky soft hair strokes my neck, I feel shivers down my spine. I have such a beautiful best friend. I shouldn't be thinking that.
It's halfway through the film, I see Ally's head slowly fall onto my shoulder whilst I still cradle her in my arms. I kiss her forehead and pull the covers over us. Her head buried in my chest warms me, gives me a sort of feeling, a good one, but I can't quite put my finger on it. I stare at the ceiling thinking about asking her to move in with me.
My thoughts are interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Come in." I softly say trying not to wake Ally up.

The door opens and Tatiana stands there. She looks disappointed.

Tatiana's POV:

What the hell? Why on earth is Ally sleeping on my man! And what's worse, is that Michael has his arm around her hip, cuddling her with her head buried in his chest and his head on top of hers. That is so not fair, I should be on his chest! Urgh! I hate her!
The way she tried to tease me today, what hell was she saying when she said Michael always knows how to please her?
I probably look so stupid right now. I forgot why I even came here! Oh yeah, I feel 'homesick'. Haha, or not. I guess that's no longer an option for Michael to hold me.

"Tatiana!" He quietly says.

"Oh uh hey Mike! What's she doing here?"

Still holding her like they are together he says, "Oh we always do this, but this time she fell asleep on me whilst watching a movie." He strokes a hair out her face and tucks it behind her ears. What! He can't do that to her! He should do that to me!

"Oh and she's wearing my shirt because she forgot her pyjamas in case you noticed."

She's only wearing knickers and no bra! What! That's pushing limits! And Michael doesn't even care! Who knows what else they do.
"Oh uh, well I couldn't sleep, so I thought I'd just spend time with you."

"Oh well I'm sorry! I don't want to wake Ally, I think I will sleep now. But hey! We can have a movie night together another time!"

"Oh yeah, haha thats great! Night!" I say and close the door walking back to my room annoyed.

Michael's POV:
Why is she always so awkward around Ally? I have no clue. Well I plan on taking her on a date soon anyway! And Ally has a shopping trip too, I will ask Tatiana and Janet to join us on that. I hope this Alex guy of Ally has left her in the past, but I will make sure she is safe anyway. I find myself falling asleep.

Hey guys!
Hope u liked this chapter! Love you! Xxx ❤️