Chapter 40 - Truth

Michael's POV:

All my fault. I'm so ashamed of myself, all that time I was with Tatiana having fun, Ally was here getting raped. What kind of a best friend am I?
Suddenly, she pushes me away from her, and I look confused. She backs away from, naked and horrified. Her pure bright eyes, now black irises blazing with fury.

"You! You promised me!" She screams pointing at me keeping her far distance.

"You promised me you would protect me Michael! You knew he was coming!"

"Ally I'm-" I start to reply.

"No! You were out on your date with that lying whore! She Michael! SHE let this happen to me!"

"What on earth are you talking about?" I retort slowly taking a step forward, for she called Tatiana a whore!

"She planned it." She says calming down her sobs, sounding angry in her tone, yet her loud sniffles still are heard.

"I don't understand Ally, I'm sorry!"

"What's to understand? Don't you get it!? Ever since we met she made me a death-wish! She and Alex, Michael, both of them, they got together, an-and." She says stepping forward with each word.
Right now, she is right in front of me.

"And the-they, they. No wait, two days ago, Michael. Do you know what they did to me?"

"What?"

"They organised for me to be raped. Not by one person, b-but by a fucking group of men! The business men you saw at the hotel!" She says punching my chest hard with anger and sobs again. I push her hands down and embrace her. Yet the words penetrated into my head and endlessly pulled down on my soul and heart, as if everything I was trying not believe the past week was sinking like quicksand. Was it true, about Tatiana? Most likely yes. Am I disgusted of myself? More than ever.
I let go and she begins to explain again.

"Th-they raped you? All of them?" I asked first.

"Yes. I-I-I didn't tell you. She warned me. She- she said I couldn't! I was too scared! They're monsters, Michael! I-it all came together! She planned it Michael, she even told me herself she wanted you for money. Why don't you ever believe me! Then afterwards she said I must abide to her or more trouble will come my way! But she lied! I didn't do anything wrong and she hurt me! This is the worst Michael! He put me through so much pain! I can't feel my fucking vagina Michael! I'm bleeding!"

I look down at the blood dribbled down her leg and gasp. What the actual hell...

Suddenly, in one sudden motion she collapses to the floor, but not unconsciously. She is awake, but I'm assuming she lost energy to walk. I feel helpless, all this because I wasn't there for her? I promised her security, and I failed at that.

"M-Michael... I can't get up, it hurts!"

"Ok Ally, listen. I'm sorry, so so fucking sorry, for everything! A-nd I promise we'll talk. But my biggest concern is getting you in a hospital-" I say as I put her back on the bed comfortably. However, I was cut off by the growing voice of a man.

I look to my right and Alex has woken up and he is wriggling around, trying to escape the ropes I bundled him in. I look back left and Ally's breathing so harshly, backing away scared.

I walk over to Alex, and kick his side, as he winces.

"Alex, am I right?" I walk around him.
He doesn't answer me.

"I'll take that as a yes then. So, now I know what you have done to my Ally, don't you think I should get revenge? I mean of course, I should! So, what I've heard, is that it was Tatiana's fault, that this happened? And you better tell me the truth, or I bloody damn well will shove pliers into your tongue you hear me!? I'm Michael fucking Jackson and I really can be bad, so I suggest you start talking!" I gradually begin to yell kicking his side persistently without stopping until he answers. Bill walks over with a gun in his hand and points it at his head which instantly scares him.

"Yes yes! Yes! It was Tatiana! But, it was partly me too..."

"Mmhmm, so how did this all happen?" I whisper crouching down to his level.

"The day I got out, Ally never said she broke up with me even though she sent me to prison, but-"

"No! You fucking liar! Doesn't sending you to prison mean I'm breaking up with you!?" Ally shouts sobbing, but calms down again. I turn back to Alex and raise my eyebrow.

"But, Ally is the one I always wanted to be with, nobody else. But what she did, sending me to prison like that? For pleasuring her?"

"That's wasn't pleasure! That was rape!" She shouted back.

"Whatever, well I and, sorry just I needed revenge on her somehow. And I got into contact with Tatiana through my workers, I told her the story and bla bla bla.  That's when Tatiana comes into the picture. She asked me to rape her, but the worst I ever can. I liked the idea so I did it. I sent my men over once, and this time it was me! That was it! But the only reason she wanted that was to scare this bitch so she would back off you! Are you completely oblivious to what's happening between you guys!?" He begins to chuckle which takes me by surprise.

He starts to burst out laughing, like genuine laughter, which is pissing me off. What's so funny?

"Oh Jackson! *through giggles* your best friend has a crush on you! *baby voice*" he shouts laughing. I look at him confused.

I hear Ally backing away further and no longer looking in my direction. I frown at them both.

"What?"

"Ally's diary, see for yourself Jackson." Alex says, positioning himself so his hand meets his back pocket. He pulls out a diary.
I bend to his level and take it, then stand back up.

I open the first page.