Chapter 49 - Honey

WARNING: Mild sexual content in this chapter.

Ally's POV:

We lay across the sofa, me in front of him against his chest. His steady heartbeat sends me chills, of love. This man can do wonders.

My thoughts get interrupted by the stinging pain yet again in my abdomen.

"Michael, my thing hurts again, like badly."

"Like really bad?"

"Mm yeah.." I groan.

"Well, uh sorry for not saying, but the doctor gave me medication pills to help ease the pain. I didn't want you to take them for your health, but seeing as you need it, I'll get them for you." He says getting off the sofa and taking them out his coat pocket.
He hands them to me with a glass of water.

"Thanks for not telling me, but thanks." I say sarcastically, popping the tablet in my mouth and gulping them down along with the refreshing water gliding across my tongue. Immediately, I feel a weight of pressure off my stomach, it really does work.

"So uh, when are we gonna clean this place up?"

"I hired a bunch of cleaners to do that in the afternoon."

"Lazy cow, just cause you're famous."
I nudge him smirking.

"Na uh! It's because I don't wanna leave my baby alone ever."

"Not your baby yet though." I wink.

"Soon to be baby then." He winks back and we giggle.

I shift myself over him a bit, to tease him, cause I know he won't be able to get any of me! My womanhood is caged for one month, would be fun to tease him, why not?

I hear a groan escape his mouth.

"Someone's hungry." I say.

"Mm yeah, for you." He smirks.

"Too bad you can't get any." I giggle, shifting my butt against him again.

"Girl stop that, you're making me hard."

"Make me."

He grabs my face and kisses me passionately, with tongue, he sure is hungry!

"You're mouth isn't stitched up, so I guess you can please me after all." He smirks with a giggle.

I never thought of that, he wants me to give him head! This man is nasty! I guess I could keep teasing...

I grasp his area with my hands over his jeans, and rub it. I move my fingers delicately over it, tracing it across his visible hardness, then add a soft squeeze to finish, causing a moan to escape his mouth.

"O-oh..." He groans as I rub it more, then unzipping the zip. I slowly stroke it through his boxers, rubbing it up and down. The hardness feels good in my hands and throbs.

"T-take it off." He orders me.

"You want me to take it off, Mikey?" I say seductively, tapping the tip of his manhood that is visible due to the imprint of the hardness.

"O-mmm... y-yes." He moans again, shifting his body, with one last deep rub of the length, his hips jerk along with a moan.

Time to let him down!

"That's too bad honey, cause I'm not gonna do that." I say sitting back upright grinning.

"What?" He says as he adjusts his eyes from the back of his he'd back towards mine.

"I'm sowwy, I guess you can't make me." I did a puppy face, squeezing his cheeks.

"Ally! That's so mean!"

"It's only fair that you don't get pleasure as long as I don't. When I'm ready to, you'll get it good Mikey, just don't you worry." I smirk, zipping his jeans up, pecking his lips.

He sits there with a sad puppy face crossing his arms and slouching.

"Oh lighten up Michael! I'll heal soon enough, it may just be one month so don't you worry sugar daddy."

"Humph, fine. But I still want your kisses as much as I can get them." He says sitting up more.

"That I can do honey." I say stroking his cheek.

"Not your honey yet."

I roll my eyes because he just used my own quote against me.

"Soon to be honey then, you dumbass."

"You're a dumbass." He says looking at me expressionless.

"Michael!" I giggle slapping his arm.

"Fine, you're my dumbass."

"Improved, you're still so silly!" I say cuddling him.

He kisses my head in response.

"What was Lisa like to you?" I ask out of curiosity.
He shifts uncomfortably at the question, which in a way makes me happy because know he has no feelings for her anymore. 

"She was lovely, almost too lovely. I took her everywhere, I did anything and everything for her. I really spoiled her. We were married 6 years, took me that long to realise who she truly is. She was always beautiful to me, I loved her. She gave me butterflies around her, but she never told me she never felt the same. I was heartbroken when I found out the truth. I never left my room, I would drink many nights. It helped the pain, people like my maids were so worried about me, I was in a really bad state. I kind of disappeared from the public eye, the press were really onto my disappearance. I mean come on, she practically chewed me up and spat me out like I poison in her mouth, but she was poison to mine. But then my friend Bill was there through it all, and I made it eventually."

"Oh poor you, I can't believe she did that to you, at least now that you're not with her you can love me, because I'm not that person, I'm not Lisa. And think about it, if you were still with Lisa, you'd never have met me."

"Thanks Ally, I know I can trust you, I just don't know if I can trust myself."

"Why would you say that?" She asks.

"Because, through all my life, I was bullied for my image, since the day I was born my father spat at me like I was some piece of scrap food. M-my nose, he made me hate it, he made me hate it so much! A-and I still do! Plastic surgery was my choice, and nothing can stop me from doing it again, because I am ugly. Not you, not even my family. Then he always called me fat and weak, s-so I lost weight, but I never grew stronger. The smallest things can frighten me. Do you have any idea how useless that is for a grown man? You'd expect me to be your knight in shining armour, no, you're wrong, I'm the princess that needs rescuing, aren't I?"