Chapter 5 - Journey

Allisons POV:
I finish up my dinner and wash everything. I go to my room and tale out the piece of paper from my pocket.
Ok, here we go. I type in the number on my iPhone to text Michael.
It takes me straight to Peter Pans number! What the hell? Michael is Peter?
No it can't be!
Have I been talking to Michael Jackson all this time? Boy has he got some explaining to do. Why would he lie about this? Why would Michael be on social media, that is risky!
I get it now! This is what he meant by 'just know I am sorry'. 
This should be interesting, I call up the number. He answers, "hello?"

"Hello Michael, or should I say Peter pan?" I say in a sassy tone.

"I'm sorry, I really am. Yes, I am Peter Pan, but I could not reveal myself to you! Please understand that, please?"

"Why could you not have told me earlier? Like ask to meet up? I opened up everything to you and you could not trust me?"

"I don't know ok, it's just very risky, my number could be escape into the wrong hands and leak everywhere, paparazzi and what not!"

"Do you trust me?" I asked

"I -I uu I..." He stutters.

"Do you trust me?" I repeat.

"I trust you, I do."

"Good, that's all I need to know. And I would never ruin your life any further than others already have. I care about you, I really do."

"Oh my gosh Allison thank you for understanding! Can we still be the best friends like we are over text?"

"Best friends forever and always, I promise to always be there no matter what too, Michael."

"That is so heartwarming of you to say, so you like the promise ring?"

"Oh Michael, I love it."

"Thats great! I have my own mens version of it to match yours"

"That's awesome!"

"Are you still up for coming to Neverland?"

"Of course! I would not miss it for anything, I'm excited, that place must be huge!"

"Cool, well as big as it is, it is my home."

"That is sweet, but don't you ever get lonely, like not being able to have someone there with you?"

"Yes. A lot actually. Im a lonely person. That is why I went on e-match. I was not really looking for a relationship though. I just wanted to have a friend to talk to, that lets me be myself you know. It hard being Michael Jackson. Lies, tabloid junk, paparazzi, being used for money, deceived and what not."

"Oh I'm sorry Michael. I want you to know that I care, I really do. I want you to know that even if I'm not famous, I totally understand you. Totally. I was bullied too, may not be as big as what you have, but I have felt the same pain as you. I want to be there, Michael, for you."

"Thanks so much Allison, you are the closest I have ever got to having a friend. I trust you enough to know you're not after me for money or to use me."

"I am always your friend, you have no idea how long I have wanted to hear your voice, see your face"

"And you have, and I never knew I was so hot, until you told me! Hehe I'm joking, I just want to be best friends with you! You are an amazing and beautiful person Allison, never change for anyone."

"Thank you Michael, it means a lot coming from you. Now about Neverland, when do I get there and how long shall I stay?"

"Umm, how about today! You can stay for the week! How about I send my limo to escort you to my private jet. You will see me in the private jet. We will fly out to California?"

"Oh wow, today! Someones a little eager! Of course I will be ready by eight with my bags packed then. But what about my job?"

"I will call your manager now and tell him you need a week off, he will say yes, I am Michael Jackson!Perfect! I will see you then
Ali-bear!"

"Ok Ali-bear? Really?"

"Its cute, you should keep it. I will call you Ally from now on but Ali-bear when I'm feeling extra nice haha"

"Ok! I will call you Michael or Mike, but Mikey-bear when I'm feeling extra nice!"

"Thats cute Ally! Bye Ali-bear!"

"Bye Mikey-bear" I smiled and hung up.

Time to get ready!
I have enough time to take a shower. I need to feel refreshed!

*after shower
I get my mini suitcase out and see what clothes I am going to take. I put everything in piles. I place everything in the suitcase including toiletries and makeup and what not. Okay, I am now dressed and packed! I quickly text Becca's, "Hey I am going to California with Michael Jackson for a week at Neverland, we are friends now, I will explain tomorrow bye!" She is definitely gonna freak out for sure.

I look in the mirror to approve of myself (cover photo) and I am happy. I wore it casual. I have never been on a plane before and I am quite scared, plus I am afraid of heights. I am ready.

The doorbell rings so I open the door.
"Hello there Mrs.Skylars, I am George and I will escort you to Michaels private jet. Please come."

I smile, "Hello George!" He takes my suitcase and leads me to the limo.

20 minutes later...

We are at the jet and I am escorted to the jet. I walk up the long staircase and I am in the plane! The staff greet me and tell me to sit opposite Michael (who is clueless to my arrival).
Instead I decide to scare him! I creep up behind him in the seat behind and squeeze his shoulders with a 'BOO!'. He jumped and looked so scared! I doubled up in laughter and gave me a sad face, which eventually erupted into giggles!
"Surprise!" I say whilst giggling.
"Ally-bear!" "Mikey-bear!" We both hug each other and I sit opposite him.

We hit it off instantly and I knew we were gonna be great best friends.

"Now let me tell this. There are to rules at Neverland."

"What is it?"

"Number one, there are no rules, number 2, you are bound to get wet."

"I don't understand"

"At Neverland, you have fun, hell you can do whatever you want! But when you wanna have real fun? Then you must have water fights, pool fights, water balloon fights! Super soakers and all!"

"Oh wow! Now I am really excited!"

"But! I think you should know I am the King of water fights, I never loose!"

I pat his hand and look at him sympathetically, "We will see about that when we get there hun, we'll see" we both giggled. This is gonna be one heck of a week!

***

Hey guys!,
I hope you like this chapter! They made up! They're good friends now. The fun begins soon! Love you all xxx ❤️