Chapter 6 - Neverland

Allison's POV:
Michael and I buckle our seat belts early. Take off will be soon. I have never been on a plane before and I Am beyond scared. Michael does not know... I start fiddling with my bracelet and bite my lip nervously. He noticed and said, "Are you scared?"

"I uh pfft no... Its not like I have never been on a plane before and totally not afraid of height pfft" I suddenly blurted out.

"Awh I'll come and sit with you! Why didn't you say so?" Michael said unbuckling his seatbelt moving next to me.

"I was embarrassed! Can you like hold my hand and, um I think now is the the perfect time for your voice to soothe me.." I said.

"Lady in my life?" He asked.

"Yes please!" I whispered and he laughed and held my hand tightly.

"Lady in my life it is!" He said.
He began to softly...

There'll be no darkness tonight
Lady our love will shine
Just put your trust in my heart and meet me in paradise
Girl, you're every wonder in this world to me
A treasure time won't steal away

Oh I could melt in his arms just like that! He is so beautiful and soothing! Oh if I was that lady in his life..
I find my self slowly drifting to sleep on his shoulder and I am out like a light. I feel his eyes on me even though I am sleeping.
Suddenly I hear the words please prepare for take off and I immediately wake up! Im scared!

"Michael, I'm scared, it's too high!"
"Don't worry Ally I am right here. Would you like me to hold you?"
"You don't have to but that might help."
He places his arm around me grabbing my waist holding me closer. I feel more comfortable now. The plane starts to lift ofd the ground and I am now shaking. Michael kisses my forehead to stop me, "It's okay!" He says. I stay calm in his comfort, though I squeeze his hands tightly.
We are steady in the air now so I drift back to sleep.

4 hours later...

I feel a hand softly touching my hair, moving it out of my face and behind my ear. My hands our still in Michaels, making my heart skip a beat. I feel myself awakening with Michaels touch.
"Ali-bear, we are landing soon!" He whispers in my ear.
I open my eyes and look out the window! Its's Neverland from a birds eye view!
"Michael! Oh my gosh look its Neverland! It's huge! Theres a clock in flowers and its got, oh my gosh! This is so cool! Oh wow!!" I say so cheerfully. It was truly mind-blowing.
Meanwhile Michael was next to me giggling at my shocked face of happiness! I punch him in the arm playfully, "Hey it's not my fault you are mind blown by my creation!" He frowns.
"Michael it's beautiful!"
"Thankyou Ally" he smiles.

I feel the jet descending outside nearby the golden gates of Neverland, Michael and I are escorted out of the aircraft.
The jet ascends again to park itself somewhere in the field grounds.

We walk hand in hand to the golden gates thats shows "Neverland".

"Welcome to Neverland!" Michael shouts. Music starts playing as the gates open.
"Michael it's magical! This really is Neverland!" I laugh in joy.

"I am glad you like it, the fun begins!"

* inside the house *

"Ok Ally, it's is pretty late now so I will show you to your room and you can sleep."

I nod my head and we walk up this gigantic staircase and there a hallway with just 2 bedrooms next to each other and he leads me there.

"Ok Ally this is my bedroom, it's quite big, and it is connected to your room through that door."
He leads me to my room.

"Michael oh my gosh this is so cool! This is like my dream bedroom, but I must admit, your bed looks super comfy haha" I squeal. He giggles.
"The bathroom is there, sorry theres only one bathroom and it's in my part of the room, just come in and tell me when you need to use it. I will let you get ready for bed now and just come to my room if you need anything!" I nod my head eagerly and plump myself on the bed.
He shuts the door and leaves.
I take this chance to call Becca and explain.
*after call
She took that pretty well! She actually really happy for me! Kinda shocked that I'm best friends with the King of Pop, but to me his is just Michael.
I get undressed and go look for a pair of pyjamas! Oh no! I left them on my bed stand back home! Ugh! I wrap a towel round me and knock on Michaels door. He looks at me confused with a towel round me.
"Umm Michael, I kinda accidentally left my pyjamas back home! Could I borrow. T-shirt please?" I say rather embarrassed.

"Oh oh of course!" He pulls out a white oversized T-shirt for me, however I'm afraid it only reaches just above mid-thigh! Oh well, I just can't bend over.

"Thanks Mike!" I proceed back to my room.
"Oh wait and Ally! After you get changed come to my room and we will go down and have hot chocolate, sound good?"

"Sounds perfect!" I walk back to my room.

I get into the T-shirt and put my hair up in a messy bun leaving my curly side fringe down. I look pretty cute in this! I open the room to Michaels door and he is topless. I can see his beautiful caramel skin, well toned body, fairly muscular, not too much, just perfect.
"Take a picture it will last longer!" He laughs. I immediately blush! I begin to notice blotches here and there on his tummy. He looks down ashamed when he sees I noticed, "It's disgusting and ugly, I know I look like a cow ok, please, stop."
"No." I whisper making him confused. I trace my delicate fingers softly over the visible patches, he looks deep into my eyes whilst I do this, my heart skips a beat.

"No Michael, no, it's beautiful, I love it, it's, extraordinary and unique, its a beautiful work of art.." I whisper slowly as I trace my fingers lower, causing him to tense.
I stop touching and look at him.

"Never be ashamed of your body, when I tell you it is a work of art, I mean it. Stop hiding away, and reveal what's beautiful, okay" I tell him.
He has tears in his eyes, as one escapes, my thumb brushes it away as my hand cups his cheek. I pull him into a hug and wrap my arms round his neck as he holds my waist.
"No one has ever said that to me before, thats probably the nicest thing I have ever heard, the difference is, when you say it, I believe it." He whispers.

"Always believe me Michael, always, just remember, I am always here. How about that hot chocolate eh?"
He giggles and nods aa he leads me to the kitchen.
"Woah" I mutter as I look around me.

The hot chocolates were set at the breakfast bar where we will sit. I walk to the cabinet to grab a spoon to stir it. I take the spoon but it slips out of my hand and falls. I bend down and pick it up without realising my knickers are in full view of Michaels face! I just let him see my butt, oh god... Thats embarrassing. I am just gonna act like I didn't know he saw anything. I take a different spoon and face Michael who's cheeks are rosy, oh gosh.
I can't help but notice, he is covering his crotch with his hands. Strange...
"Uh Mikey? Are you okay?"
"Uh um yeah of course?"
"Why are your hands there?"
"Uh Idk just because"
"Ok can you move it please? Your chocolate will get cold..."
"Uh I can't.."
"Why not, what are hiding?"
"Nothing, fine, I'm good!" He immediately brings his knees up in a tuck positions and begins to drink his hot choc.
I wonder what that was all about with his crotch...

***
Hey guys!
Did you like this chapter? Mikey jr. seemed a bit excited! Allison flashed! She loves Neverland! Stay tuned for the next chapter guys! Love you all xxx ❤️
Ps. I may start doing Michaels point of view now x