"Sure." Alec answers. "Ummm...Your mom told me that your supposed to get married." She was scared to pronounce the word 'Married'. "Yeah well." He breathes. "Why do you care?"

"Ummm... I was wondering why you kissed me earlier." She jumped on top of a rock. "Sorry, it was a mistake." He scratches his neck from embarrassment. "Oh no, dont say sorry to me. Say it to your future wife." She chuckled as they started laughing. "Well, I am not sure I will have a wife." He shrugs like it's nothing. "Why?"

"Because," He stopped and faced Ella. He looked down at her and she looked up at him. "Because what?"

"Because I like-" Alec was cut off by a ringtone. Ella stared at him and he waited for her to answer. "Aren't you going to answer that?" He asked her referring to her phone ringing. "That's yours." She pointed to the light that was coming out of his pockets. "Oh..." Was all he said before he answered his phone.

"Yeah...Okay...I am on my way." He said through the phone and ended the call.

"We have to go." He informed her. "Yeah..." She trailed off.

"Ella, you think you could get my stele back?" Max, Alec's and Izzy's younger brother asked. "They took it away because you nearly burnt down the Mumbai Institute." Alec informed as Max rolled his eyes making Ella chuckle. "How many times do I have to say it was an accident?" He whined.

Ella sat on her knees so she could be the same level as him. "Look, Max." She sighed before continuing. "Somebody very important is coming to visit. All right?" She sighed another sigh and continued, while Alec was staring at her with a smile on his face. "You think you can stay out of trouble for just a couple days?" She ruffled his hair. "If you do, I promise I'll get your stele back." He nods in response.

Suddenly, the door opens revealing the one and only; Valentine. Alec shoots an arrow but Valentine catches it fast. Then he starts changing into a young...women. "What the fuck?" Ella's jaw drops.

"Language." Alec warns.

"Sorry." She covers her mouth from preventing her self to say anything else.

  "That reaction time was abysmal."

A blonde haired woman came in and acted like she belongs here. Alec puts his arrow down like he knows the woman standing right in front of them. "Except for you." She points at Alec as his eyes widened. "I'm Lydia Branwell, envoy from the Clave." She introduced her self and walked towards Maryse and Izzy who were going down the stairs.

"Maryse." Lydia called."The Clave has ordered me to take temporary control of this Institute."

"Wait a minute. Nobody informed us." Maryse panicked. "The Clave doesn't need to." Lydia sighed. "And, to repeat myself, it's temporary. Nothing's been decided yet. But I do need full clearance in order to assess how this Institute is running. Where is Clary Fairchild?" She looked at all of us waiting for an answer, but no one gave her.

"I would hope someone here knows." She looks at Ella as Ella rose her head high. "She's in the field, training." Ella answered as Lydia walked towards her. "You're telling me she's just... out and about in the streets of New York? Valentine's daughter?" Lydia said not believing the new information.

  "Isn't she also your cousin?" Izzy finally spoke. "Distant cousin." Lydia corrected. "She's with Jace." Alec told her, but it was kind of true. Clary was really with Jace. "The same Jace Wayland who decided to lead an unsanctioned raid against the vampires? I've read reports." Ella chuckles dramatically, Ella did not like that Lydia girl.

  "Jace might be unconventional, but he's our best soldier. If he's with Clary, then she's in good hands." Maryse defended. "I hope so. And for your sake, all of New York. All of your jurisdiction better be well protected." said Lydia.

  "I'm not a fan." Ella sighs as she and Alec walk down the hallway. "Jealous?" Alec chuckles. "No." Alec then gave her the 'Your-lying' look. "Maybe." She shrugs her shoulders. "I mean how the hell did she catch that arrow?" Alec chuckled at her comment.

Alec checks his phone after it vibrated signaling for a message."I have something you need to see. Something attacked the Jade Wolf." Alec announced. "The werewolves' headquarters? Where did you..." Ella was going to finish her question if it would've been for Lydia who cut her off. "Where did you get these? You're friends with Lucian Graymark? An ex-Circle member?"

"How about we send Ella and Alec to investigate? I'm sure this is linked to..." Maryse was cut off by Lydia, again. "Valentine."

"I need to see it for myself." She says before she starts walking away. She then stopped when she noticed no one following. "Are you coming or what?"

"You know I am going to start calling you Queen B."

----------------------------------------
Thank You guys.

How was it?

Did i do a good job?

//-stilesunicorn//