Chapter 32

"Are you sure we have to do this?" Amanda asked as we stood on the peer along the coast of the city.

I looked out into the dark water and let out a giggle. Barry's hands tightened around mine and his eyes sparkled with his victory from earlier in the night.

"Yes!" Caitlyn exclaimed. "Now come on, go!"

That girl was definitely drunk and it was so funny seeing her have no filter.

I turned towards Barry and pressed my body against his. I looked up at this through my lashes and spoke softly.

"There are other things we could be doing, Barr."

His cheeks blazed red as he remembered what happened at the club. Let's just say the dancing got him a little excited.

He was about to say something before Caitlyn cut him off.

"No you have to! We won fair and square!" she slurred.

I looked to Barry and he just smiled and tilted his head towards the water. I huffed and joined Amanda near the end. I looked back down into the water and looked towards her.

Ready when you are, I said.

I have a plan. She smiled evilly as she sent her thoughts my way. I looked back at the two scientists waiting for us. I copied her smile and nodded as we dove into the water. It was freezing cold as I found Amanda under the water and she teleported us back to the peer. We appeared behind Barry and Caitlyn as they looked at the water waiting for us to come back up.

I shouted behind them and used my super speed to push them off the peer. They immediately resurfaced, gasping for air and with shock at what we had just done. Tears of laughter were streaming down my soaked face as Barry sped them out of the water and near the beginning of the walkway. I sped over, drying a little as I went.

"You should have-" I laughed. "-seen your faces!"

Amanda was clutching her side as laughter howled out of her mouth.

"That was not part of the bet!" Barry exclaimed and put his arms around a freezing Caitlyn.

"I'm sorry! I couldn't resist!" Amanda laughed. "Here I'll get her home."

She grabbed the freezing girl and teleported away, but accidentally took Barry with her. Before I could blink again, he was back and she again vanished.

He looked at me with a bit of playful anger. "You are so dead."

I winked. "You'll have to catch me first."

I took off leaving my trademark blue behind me. My wet hair was air drying in the wind as my dress was plastered to my body, more so than it had been before. And you'd think running in heels would be difficult. You would be right. I kicked them out into the air in front of me and met up with them before they could hit the ground. So now I was running barefoot in a damp dress with crazy hair and my makeup running down my face away from the Flash.

He suddenly appeared in front of me out of nowhere which didn't give me enough time to stop, so I collided into him and sent us sprawling out into a deserted street. I landed on my back a few feet away with my heels still in my now outstretched arm. I went to get up but was pinned down by the red speedster. His green eyes were full of some unknown emotion.

"Gotcha," he whispered.

"No fair," I pouted. "I'm drunk."

He rolled his eyes. "So am I."

"Yea, but you're Barrrrrry."

"What does that mean?"

"I don't know."