"So act your age for once and live a little."

"Fine, I'll try. But only one round." She crosses her arms.

"Alright boys this is Kamryn, she's gonna play one round." The boys turn their attention to Kamryn, and Hunter whistles.

"Shut up Hunter." I roll my eyes and lead Kamryn over to the table. "Okay so take this ball." I handed her an orange plastic ball. "Throw it and try to get it in one of the cups. If you do, then Harry will have to drink the beer."

"Okay." She shrugs and throws the ball but misses earning laughs from everyone.

"That's okay, that's okay. Try again." I eye everyone as she does it again.

"Aww that's okay want to try one more time." I ask knowing without even looking that she missed i-

"Niall, she got it in." Louis pats my back.

"What?" I gasp. "Good job." I chuckle. "Alright Harry is gonna do the same to you."

She shrugs and Harry throws the ball making it into the middle cup.

"Now you have to drink it." I smirk.

"All of it?" Her eyes grow big, bigger then when Charlie wants a treat.

"Yes all of it." I pick it up for her. She didn't argue and took it downing the whole thing.

"This is good." She smiles. "Let's play again." She jumps and continues to play and drink play and drink play and drink drink and play play and drink."

"Woooh." She shouts eyes half way open when she downs another, maybe the eleventh cup of beer. "This is so totally tasty great?" She smiles up at me.

"Okay. I think you need to slow down a bit." I chuckle taking the red solo cup from her hand.

"No this is like so my favorite game! I love it and I'm so good at it! Like I've never had this much fun. Woooo! I fill like my inner Jacquire just came out of its cage! And I LIKE it, it's like so totally cool! Nothing I've ever experienced before. Wooooo! It's so fun I just can't get over this, I fill so ALIVE!"

Andddd she's a talkative drunk.

"Guys I think I'm gonna call it a night. I don't think she's ever been drunk before." I bite my lip.

"Niall come on."

"Guys thanks for coming, it was great but if I don't sober her up, it's gonna be bad." I now struggle as she is leaning on me for support.

"Alright guys lets go. See yuh at practice captain!" Harry waves and they showed themselves out.

"I so totally like can't believe you have an arcade in your giant house! I'm poor. Not to mention it's like so cool your house looks like my bathroom mirror! So shiny!"She giggles.

"Shhhhh!" I give up and pick her up bridal style. "and it's not an arcade it's a game room."

"Potato tomato!" She smiles. "Let's go do something fun, like funner then fun."

"Stop talking please!" I groan at her annoying drunk talk and sit her on my couch.

"Oh hi, who is this!" She squeals when Charlie jumps up beside her.

"That's Charlie, my dog you've met him before."

"Aww Charlie." She talks in a baby voice. "Wook how cuewt you awe, your so cuewt yes you are! Look at your widdle fluffy butt."

"Don't talk to him like that." I pull him out of her hands and put him on the ground. "Stay here, I'm going to get you some damn water." I groan walking over and grabbing a water from the fridge and walk back over to her.