What are you doing here?

Începe de la început

"Yeah sometimes. Vikk we barely see anyway. But you notice it when Simon is gone."

"Where is Vikk anyway?"

"He is staying with Jack for a few days. Then going to the hotel I believe."

"Ok."

"What's going on with you two? Is something happening? Cos I thought he was with you Michael. But then I hear Lachlan say I love you. And Vikk get's happy about that. But then I hear Michael is with Jay. And forgive me for sounding like an asshole. But you guys are fucked. Because there is a four way thing going on because I know you two have something going on as well. So what the actual fuck?"

"We can talk over some food ok? I'll make something to say thanks. And we can talk about it then ok?"

"Yeah alright sure."

The rest of the trip was pretty quiet. When we did finally get home. Lachlan and Michael Lugged their bags into Simon's room before meeting us down in the kitchen. Michael started looking through the cupboards and the fridge and freezer finding something to cook.

"This will work."

Time Skip

Note to self. Help Michael find a place to live out here for him and his mum. He said it was just something small and basic. But pretty sure a perfectly done steak with pasta isn't easy. Though he didn't like the idea of all 4 of us having it done differently.

"I already know what's going on. So I am going to head upstairs. JJ is on dish tonight."

"Yeah that's fair. I have all my stuff done."

I walked up stairs and sat down on my bed. I feel like I sat there for 5 minutes before hearing Skype go off.

Simon – Hey are they home yet?

Josh – Yeah they are home. How is the family?

Simon – Yeah they are all good.

Josh – How are you?

Simon – Yeah not too bad just been relaxing. Feels so good.

Josh – How come your up?

Simon – Eh. Knew you would be picking them up so thought I'd say hi. But I am off for now. I'll talk to you later.

Josh – Yeah cool see ya.

Simon went offline just as Michael walked in. Laying down on my bed.

"So what did JJ say?"

"Remind me to never explain anything to him again."

"Why?"

"That entire time. We just spent explaining the situation between me and Vikk. We didn't even touch on Lachlan, Or Jay. And I was like nah boys I'm out."

"Your starting to sound more and more like a YouTuber the more you stay with us all."

"Don't worry I've noticed it as well. How has life been here in Tea land?"

"Cold. Like always. Though there was a day earlier in the week where it hit about 28 degrees."

He looked up and stared at me in horror.

"28 DEGREES. That is just. I can't even with that heat. That must have been unbearable."

"It was. It was really hot."

"I'm not even joking. That's still jumper weather."

"How. That's nuts."

"It's really not. But I'm so glad it's cold again. I could see myself moving here."