Chapter One: The beginning...

Start from the beginning

“It doesn’t matter,” I said ending the conversation.

All lesson I couldn’t keep my eyes of Anthony, something was different about him like he was actually a decent person. I’d never had someone who was like that my parents left me so long ago I cannot even remember their names. My foster parents where a piece of work, they would always yell at me for whatever I did wrong or right. My foster dad would always hit me every day the abuse just kept coming. At the moment I wasn’t living anywhere in particular just making my way around in the city wondering what would happen if I wasn’t so cautious. That’s where my suicidal thoughts come in; having no-one in my life I can trust. Nowhere to go when life gets tough at home, I had nothing. What was the point?

I looked over to Anthony who was sitting on the bench next to me giving me the same sweet smile every few minutes. Seeing him actually made me think there was good in this school.                                                                                                            

“What are you staring at?” Anthony smiled at me before almost laughing.                                                                                           

“I’m just wondering why you’re being so nice to me, while your friends treat me like shit...” I admitted before drawing my attention away from him.                                                                                                                                                   

“I’m sorry for how they treat you... Why don’t you sit with us at lunch and see that their not all so bad.” He told me before hesitating to hug m.                                                                                                                                                                                                             “I guess I could...” I said trying to sound happy and giving him a fake smile.

I walked to my next class dreading lunch why had I accepted Anthony proposal? I didn’t want to look at his friends let alone spend a whole lunch time being glared at by them. I had physical education which just made me so much happier. (Note the sarcasm)I sat on the bench looking at all the skinny ass bitches walk around with no care in the world. I wasn’t saying that I was fat the complete opposite actually due to starving myself.                                                                                      

“Oh my god what a fucking fat lowlife” I heard the top bitch Lauren laughed loudly pointing at me before walking into the gym with her friends.

I looked away trying to ignore her remarks until someone else walked past me.                                                                                               

“Go kill yourself you fucking lowlife!”Two guys one blonde the other brunette walk past yell giving me the middle finger.

I couldn’t stand the shit people gave me no matter how much this morning made me finally feel good inside this had just washed everything away. I walked over into the change room and searched threw my bag until I found the tool that made everything in my life seem better. I held the small razor blade between my fingers and drew a thick line across my wrist. I felt the sudden burst of pain surge threw me as I saw the warm oozing blood form around my cut. It slid down to the floor and let a tear escape my eye unwillingly.