Chapter three

Depuis le début

I woke up at 8:00AM the next morning to my annoying alarm clock. My mom must have set it. We walked all my boxes down to Jane's mustang GT 2015. Jane sat the boxes in the back seat and in the trunk, and Sky told her that she'd meet us at the penthouse. We decided to get Jane's things after moving mine in.
The pent house was a few hours away from where our families lived, but it wasn't a big deal for our families or us. We were kind of happy because they wouldn't be bothering us constantly.

We got to the house at 2:00 and went into it and started unpacking. Our parents had moved a kingsize bed into the house, and a sofa into the living room. There was an empty bedroom next to where the bedroom that had the bed was. We didn't know if we would be sleeping in the same bedroom though. Jane walked into the empty room, and saw shelves.
"I'm gonna put my books in here"
"You read?"
"Yeah."
"Why don't we film YouTube videos in here?" I suggested
"That's a better idea!" She smiled
Sky rang the doorbell, and Jane went to answer it. When Sky walked in I noticed that she was wearing a bra that made her boobs look bigger and a tight shirt that made them pop out. She was wearing booty shorts, and she looked disgusting. Jane was wearing one of my shirts and a pear of sweats.
I immediately pulled Jane into a kiss.
I licked her bottom lip for entrance. I grabbed her butt. Sky's face was red.
"Okay you two!" She interrupted.
"Okay..." Jane smiled at me seductively.
I asked cameron to text her so we could make an argument. Her phone went off.
"Matt, will you answer that baby?" She smiled
I grabbed her phone off the table.
"Who's cameron, and why does it say 'I love you'?!" I faked a surprised look.
"A friend" she smiled innocently.
"A friend my ass!" I said
"He's a friend!" She frowned
Sky smiled at me.
"Whatever. You said you were a virgin, but I'm starting to second guess that." I frowned, holding back a laugh.
"Okay, maybe we kissed a few times..." She admitted
"A few times?!"
"Yeah..."
"I can't even look at you, you're such a whore!" I said holding back a burst of laughter.
"Okay! Fine I'll go to the other room!"
"Maybe you should!" I said holding back a smile
She ran to her room faking a cry.
Sky walked up and stared to kiss me, just as I thought she would. I saw Jane watching while laughing.
Sky pushed me on the couch, and took her shorts off and started to grind on me.
Jane walked out.
"Sky-" she paused.
"Oh... Jane! Matthew is making me have sex with him!" She cried
Jane burst into laughter
"What?" Sky asked
"Do you think I'm that stupid? We set this whole thing up Sky, me and Matthew aren't really fighting. I knew you were flirting with him." She said pushing Sky off of me, and kissing me seductively. I didn't know if she enjoyed this or not. I grabbed her hips.
"Whore" Sky said under her breath.
"Why are you still here?" I asked
"Yeah" Jane laughed.
"Whatever" Sky said walking out.
Jane stopped kissing me and sat beside me, and we burst into laughter.
"How stupid can she be?" Jane laughed
"No idea" I shrugged. We unpacked and decided to just get her stuff tomorrow.
I tried to lay on the sofa, but it killed my back, and hers too. We decided to try and sleep in the
same bed.
Jane started to watch tv, and I got on my phone.
Jane's phone rang and I answered it. it was her mom
(M-Matthew MH- Mrs. Hastings)
{phone call}
MH- "jane? How's you're first night with Matthew? You guys aren't having sex are you?"
M- "uh, Mrs. Hastings this IS Matthew...."
MH- "well how are you Matthew?"
M- "good, just in bed with your daughter" I said seductively.
MH- "naked?!"
M- "I'll leave that to you to guess" I winked at Jane, who was full on smiling.
MH- "no sex."
Jane pretended to moan. "MATTHEW, HARDER!" She moaned
"JANE!" I moaned loudly.
MH- "NO SEX!"
M- "too late"
MH- "Matthew for god sakes, keep your penis to yourself, at least until marriage!"
"MATTHEW IM GONNA CUM!" Jane said holding back her laughter.
"M-ME TOO!"
MH- "Matthew!"
M- "I gotta go Mrs. Hastings"
MH- "Matthew Lee Espinosa, keep your hands to yourself!"
"MATTHEW!" Jane moaned louder
I hung up the phone.
"That was hilarious" I said laughing. Jane put her hair in a messy bun and went to the kitchen.
"Jane, make me a sandwich!" I called
"No! Make it yourself!" She laughed. She came back in wearing my shirt and not her sweatpants.
"What happened?" I asked
"Well, I spilled water all over my sweatpants..."
"you sure it was water?" I smirked
"I wouldn't dream of getting wet over you." She laughed. She hopped on the bed and handed me a sandwich. My dad called a few minutes later.
(M-Matthew D- dad (cuz why not?))
M- "hello?"
D- "Matt stop having sex!"
I looked at Jane and she moaned "MATTHEW!" She did it in the most seductive voice you'd ever hear.
M- "dad I gotta go, I can't multitask"
D- "Matt if you don't fucking stop then I'm driving up, and spending the night." He shouted
M- "the doors are locked"
D- "you'll unlock them"
M- "no we won't"
D- "Matthew please stop!"
M- "relax dad we aren't having sex"
"Yeah!" Jane said in her normal voice.
D- "oh.... STOP PLAYING MATT, THIS IS SERIOUS!" He shouted.
M- "okay dad I'm off to bed and Jane's tired, so please stop calling us, we aren't gonna have sex, so don't worry about it!" I said hanging up.
"What are they gonna do when we're married? Breath down our necks about kids?" Jane laughed
"I wouldn't doubt it."
"Oh well."
"Jane, Cam wanted me to go out tonight...."
"You're three hours away from them..."
"Yeah, I know.... That's why they kind of came a little bit ago... They want to meet at a club...." I smiled awkwardly. Jane threw her hands in the air hysterically.
"Whatever." She frowned.
"Jane-" she cut me off by turning the other way and going to sleep. I got up, and went out.