We got to the beach an hour later, and Jane got a towel out and started to tan. Sky gestured for me to come into the water.
I walked over to the water, and started to swim.
"Matthew?" Sky said while she swam with me.
"Yeah?"
"Will you fuck me in the water?"
"Uh"
"I mean I'm 10X prettier than Jane"
"sorry, but I'm engaged to her, and whether I like her or not, she's gonna be my wife, and I'm not gonna cheat on her" I said heading over to her.
"We can keep it secret" she said gripping my wrist.
"No. Sky." I said pulling away.
She started to grab my swimming trunks, and I noticed Jane sit up. Sky immediately let go. I walked over to Jane and sat beside her.
"Jane?"
"Yeah?"
"I don't like your friend Sky..."
"What? Why?!"
"She's trying to get with me" I said rubbing the back of my neck.
"DAFUQ?"
"What?"
"I'm just surprised by how vain you are" she laughed
"I'm not kidding Jane"
"Obviously you are. Sky isn't like that"
"But she's trying to fuck me"
"Okay Mr. Espinosa." She said rolling her eyes
"Okay Ms. Hastings" I shot back
"Matthew, tell the truth. Is she really doing that?"
"Yes. I swear on everything that I love, she's trying to fuck me."
"Okay, so what are you gonna do about it?" Jane asked
"She knows that we don't see each other like that, so she's trying to get with me." I sighed.
Jane looked at me, and smirked.
"What-"
She cut me off by grabbing my face and kissing me.
I noticed Sky looking at us, and her face was red with hate. Jane licked my bottom lip asking for entrance. I denied teasing her, but finally let her in. She let go a few minutes later, and Sky looked mad.
I took Jane's hand and she took mine. It was nice to have Jane around so Sky wouldn't try anything with me. I guess she would pretend to love me when I needed her too.
"I looovvvvveeee you" Jane said stretching out the love, and forming it into a song tune.
"I love you more" I said pecking her lips.
Sky interrupted by sitting on the other side of me.
"Can we go?" She asked pointing the the sky, that was turning orange. It hit me that I was suppose to take Jane to my house hours ago. Jane smiled, and put her sunglasses on. She took my hat and put it on too. We walked to the car, and I got in the passenger seat. Jane started to drive to sky's, and turned on the music. She started to sing to Jack and Jack. I wonder if she knew that I knew them. I laughed when Sky got even more mad when I laced fingers with Jane. It was funny because what we were doing had absolutely no love put into it, but we made it look like it.

About an hour later Jane pulled up to sky's and let her out, Sky handed me a piece of paper when Jane wasn't looking, and went to the door.
Jane started laughing.
"What?" I asked
"It's just funny, how she believed that we actually love each other." She said wiping a tear out of her eye, from laughing so hard.
I burst out laughing. Sky came back out a second later for her other bag, and Jane pulled me into a full on make-out session (🌚) minutes later she opened the car door and her face was still red. She grabbed her bag, and I saw her pull her shorts far up, as if she thought I would look at her ass. I just noticed that she pulled them up. I handed Jane the note she gave me.
I love you more than her, call me tonight and we can talk dirty. -Sky
Jane laughed at the note, and saw her phone number at the bottom, and died laughing. "Wow" she said starting the car.
"Oh my god" I said laughing at the note.
"I'm guessing you didn't write that" she joked
"I'm guessing we're gonna have to act like a sexy couple around her?" I asked
"I guess so. I wanna see how this ends up." She laughed.
We went to my moms house and opened the door.
"Matthew Espinosa, where have you been?!" My mom asked worried
"Out at the beach with Jane" I smiled
"Oh, that's wonderful, but you need to pack" she said pointing to the stairs that lead to my room. We walked up, and to play it off that we were getting along, I kissed Jane's cheek. We walked into my room.
"No sex!" My mom called up the stairs.
"Mmmm Jane" I moaned to make my mom angry. I banged the headboard against the wall.
"MATTHEW!" She moaned
"NO SEX!!!!" My dad burst through the door.
"Oh..." He said noticing that we weren't doing anything.
He walked out, and I got into my closet, and threw my American Eagle boxers at Jane. "Stop it Matt" she smiled
"Finally" I smiled
"Finally what?"
"You finally called me Matt" I smiled.
"Ooh Matt, I have an idea!"
"What?" I smiled.
"We should fake a fight the next time we're with Sky, and see if she does anything, and I'll walk in if she does, and then get mad at her."
"I like the way you think" I smiled.
We finished packing my things, to move in to our penthouse the next morning. After we packed she crawled into bed, and we watched tv, and started to plan out what to fight about when Sky helps us move in tomorrow. We decided to have a fight about how she was out with a boy, who she claims is her "friend" but I saw them kiss. This was gonna be awesome. Jane fell asleep a little bit after I turned on a video game.