An unwanted marriage

A/n: since I wrote fanfics about my daddy and his twin brother Ethan, I decided to write a fanfic about Matthew, because he's bæ, but gray is my daddy. I'm just gonna start dis shit, so yeah.
🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚
*jane's POV*
"Jane" my mom called for me. I sat up and walked downstairs. I saw her sitting on the couch. "Yeah?" I asked. I saw my dad walk in with a smile plastered across his face.
"Jane, your dad and I decided that since you're eighteen-"
"You said I could live year until I was twenty-two!" I frowned
"Calm down Jane, we aren't kicking you out" my dad smiled
"you aren't?" I said with ease.
"No, but we have a few an expectation." My mom said seriously.
"What?" I said confused
"You have to get married." My mom smiled.
I burst out laughing.
"That's a slap on the knee" I said, still laughing, and slapping my knee.
"We aren't kidding." My dad frowned.
"Oh...." I said looking down. "But I don't have a boyfriend...." I laughed
"Jane, you're throwing away your college, to be a YouTuber, which you shouldn't do, because you'll always rely on us to support you, so if you want us to let you do all the goddamned shit under our roof, you'll for surely have a husband!" My dad shouted
"Dad, how am I gonna get a husband?!" I yelled
"Easy. You're meeting him and his husband tonight." My mom said.
"You picked out my husband????"
"Yes" my parents said in sync.
"DAFUQ?!"
"Go upstairs and get ready." My mom said pointing to the stairs

*Matthew's POV*
"Matthew?" My mom said knocking on my door.
"Yeah?" I said answering the door.
"Honey, come down for lunch, your father and I have an announcement to make" she smiled sweetly.
I closed the door, and got dressed into an adidas sweatshirt, and walked downstairs, and sat at the table. My mom sat my food in front of me.
"So what do you wanna talk about?" I said taking a bite of my food.
"Since you're eighteen and you're still here, we've decided to tell you now before they get here tonight-"
I cut my mom off "before who gets here?"
"Your fiancé" my dad interrupted
"I don't have a fiancé" I said looking around.
"Or so you thought, but we got together with a lady I work with, and their daughter is your age, and you both are living in your parents houses, depending on your parents, so if you want us to support your little YouTube channel, you can and will marry her" my mom explained
"I'd rather not marry a girl I don't fucking know" I said getting up.
"You don't have a say." My dad said grabbing my wrist.
"She's probably a whore!" I shouted
"If she is, then you'll still be with her!"
"I'm eighteen!"
"That doesn't matter under this roof!" My dad shouted.
The doorbell rang.
*Jane's POV*
A few seconds after the doorbell rang the shouting from the inside stopped. I heard a deep voice yelling. My little sister stood by me, and gripped my hand. I wonder if my parents would do the same to her. Suddenly a woman answered the door.
"This is Mrs. Espinosa" my mom smiled at me.
"Hi" I smiled politely. I didn't want to meet her ratchet ass son, who was probably ugly as fuck. She opened the door wider, and we walked in.
"Matthew's upstairs" she smiled.
"Okay." I said still following my mom.
"Go see him" my mom whispered in my ear. My sister Jill looked at an older man, I suppose he was Mr. Espinosa. I looked around and saw a dog, and I frowned. I hated dogs.
"Don't mind Burnie" his mom smiled.
Dis here ratchet ass dawg scared the shit outta my sorry ass. The dog jumped up at me, and I walked away.
"Forgive Jane, she's afraid of dogs" my dad smiled
"All's good" Mr. Espinosa smiled.
"Jane, why don't you go upstairs to Matthew?" Mrs. Espinosa said pointing to a single door at the end of a spiral staircase. I smiled, and walked upstairs. I was too afraid to meet this ratchet ass bitch. I walked up, and noticed the parents and my sister go outside. I knocked on the door gently, and a few seconds later I heard a deep voice.
"Come in."
I gently opened the door, and saw a boy sitting on the bed playing Xbox. He looked at me, and looked back at the Xbox. I was already sick and tired of dis bitch.
"You can sit" he said scooting over.
"Okay." I said sitting down.
Dis here little boy just kept his face on the Xbox.
"Watcha playin?"
He ignored me.
I stood up and walked out. I was not gonna like this little shit.
"Jane?" I heard my mom say, as she watched me walk downstairs. I guess she was concerned on my disappointed face.
"Matthew" Mrs. Espinosa called.
    I was waiting in the living room, when Matthew came in again. I sat on the couch by my parents, and Matthew and his family on the other couch.
"Matthew, this is Jane" Matthews mom smiled politely.
Matthew rolled his eyes, and got his phone out.
"Jane, that's Matthew" my dad smiled
"I kinda know." I frowned.
"Not to push things but since you two are engaged the wedding will be in a few months-"
"We don't even know each other!" Matthew said cutting his dad off.
"Matthew!" His mom scolded.
"I'm sorry. I don't know her, she doesn't know me, and we obviously don't like each other" he complained.
"You two will be moving in together" my dad smiled
"Okay? So you're okay with your daughter living with a stranger? Not to mention a male?" Matthew snapped.
"It's arranged for you guys to be moved in by next week, and it's a penthouse." His mom smiled
"Also, no sex" his dad said
"Until you're married" my mom added.
"That won't be a problem" I butt in.
"But you will be having kids, after your wedding." My mom and his mom said in sync.
"So I've gotta have sex with her, and she-"
"You will be married. You will have sex. You will have kids, and you will keep that in the correct order." Mr. Espinosa snapped
"Whatever" me and Matthew said in sync.
"Alright, now exchange phone numbers" my mom smiled.
"Whatever." I said handing Matthew my phone. He handed me his, and I put my number in it.
Matthew handed the phone back, and our families parted us.
🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚
A/n: I'm talking like a white girl in this. I have no idea why. But I'm in love with this fucking story. I just wanna fucking take this story to Starbucks. Nope. I'm not a coffee person, so I'll take it to Taco Bell, because chipotle is fucking disgusting asf. Alright. I'm just gonna fucking sit here and fangirl.