"Nice isn't it?" He puts one arm around me as we both sit down.

"Lovely." I almost choke, does he know what deodorant is? Oh my god.

"Wooooo! Did you just see that." He jumped up elbowing me in the head.

"Oh yeah, it was great!" That's basically how it went the entire game. I gaged at his smell and he hit me in the head almost every time he stood up. Half time was when I finally got fed up.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom."

"Okay do you know where it is?"

"No."

"Well if you can't find it just ask someone, they should know."

"Thanks." I roll my eyes and clime over fifty billion people to get away.

The bathroom search was successful, but I wasn't about to go back and sit with that idiot. So I found myself sitting on a bench drinking a blueberry slushy waiting for the game to be over.

"Where's Horan"
"Well game plaid"
"How do you fill after that amazing goal"
"Where's Horan"
"Payne, is Horan okay. Is he gay?"
"Horan! Horan! Horan! Horan! Horan! Horan!"

When the team came out of their little man cave or locker room whatever you call it. A crowd started to form, cheering what I'm guessing was a players name. Me, not wanting to be apart of the crowd, got up and walked around the mob, going els where with my slushy. I walked and walked everywhere trying to find the parking lot. Come to think of it I didn't even know if I was going the right way. Or even if that jerk was still here, he probably left me. Maybe I was happy about that.

"Huuuuuah." I breathed as someone smashed into me making my slushy... slush all over me. "You jerk!" I wiped the slimy, cold substance off of me to throw it on the boy in front of me.

"What the hell?" He gasps.

"How does it fill?" I was trying my best to be mean even though I knew I couldn't do it.

"Whatever, I gotta get this off of my jacket." This put guilt on my back.

"Yeah, I'm sorry that was out of line." I looked down after he snorted.

"You're apologizing?" He asked as if it were the strangest thing and he's never heard of it before.

"Yes."

"Alright whatever." He turned around.

"Where are you going?"

"To clean this unhealthy drink off of me."

"Hey wait, I apologized. The least you could do was help me get this off." I raised my voice. "You are the one who ran into me." He turned around.

"Fine come with me." He groans and I run to catch up to him before he took me to the sweat room.

"We're going in the sweat room."

"Relax blondie, there's no boys." His eyes roll."and it's called a locker room."

"You're blonde too!" I argue following him in the 'locker room' as I took notice of his appearance.
Sweaty blonde hair with brown roots, no facial hair just brown eye brows. His eyes were light blue matching my own. Skin appeared pale but not too pale. He looked to be around 5,9 or 5,10 obviously towering over me.