A/N I Got Tagged (Again)

Hi guys! It's Mercedes, once again. Hope you all liked my last chapter! I apologize for this being another Authors Note, but I got tagged by middlesissy30 to answer questions and stuff, so yeah. The next chapter is really long, so I hope that makes up for it!

Okay, here's the rules:
1) You have to post the rules
2) You have to tag 13 people
3) You can tag back
4) You have to post 13 facts about yourself
5) You have to answer 13 questions from the person who tagged you
6) 'I don't like tags' is not an acceptable answer
7) You will be reminded in 1 week if you forget

Okay. I'll go ahead and put the facts.

1: My name is Mercedes, which is coincidentally my favorite car, and not just because we share the same name.

2: My favorite color is orange, though I like grey and blue as well.

3: I watch anime, mostly Ouran High. I'm starting others, and also starting my new addiction 😊

4: I love butterscotch

5: I am considered stubborn 😑 but also known as the nicest person in my class 🤗

6: My eyes change color depending on my mood and what I'm wearing.

7: I started reading Harry Potter at 8 years old, but it gave me nightmares so my mum put them in storage till I turned 11. I reread the first book, and finished almost all of the series at 12, though I wasn't allowed to read The Deathly Hallows until I turned 13.

8: My favorite Weasley is either Fred or Ginny, because they both somehow reflect me perfectly.

9: I'm one of those cliché girls who wear beanies and drink coffee, but don't talk to anyone

10: When I went to Harry Potter world, I had to wear my pajama pants because I had a sand rash on my knees and calfs and pretty much all down my legs that made it hard to walk without looking constipated 😒

11: I first discovered my love for writing when I wrote a 'Final Ending' for The Bronze Bow for a school report. Ever since then, my notepad and I have been inseparable.

12: My lucky number is 17

13: I am a complete Ravenclaw. I've never gotten anything other than that on the tests and I even have the robes, tie, scarf, and of course a wand. (it's Ginny Weasley's btw)

Okay, now for the questions.

1) What is your favorite fictional character?

A) Well, I love all of the characters I read about (well, most of them) but I really look up to three. Hermione Granger, Ginny Weasley, and Annabeth Chase. There's a story behind each, but mostly it's just that I love how they're written so much. They really are who I aspire to become, and I hope one day I'll be as brave, smart, independent, and fiery as each of them.

2) Snapchat, Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter?

A) None. Wattpad is really the only social network I use. It's not because I don't like them, it's that I just really don't have the time.

3) What is your favorite book or movie ship?

A) Book ship would have to be Percabeth, just because it took so long to happen and it wasn't forced. Their relationship developed from hating each other, to being friends, best friends, dating, and pretty much becoming soul mates, plus it wasn't overpowering the books. It was one of the couples I actually rooted for instead of groaning when they had a moment and going 'Back to the plot already!' Yknow? If not Percabeth, then it'd be Hinny because they're perfect.