Ch. 13

As Harry awoke, he slowly opened his eyes. But instead of being met with his ceiling, he saw a canopy of trees. He blinked several times before standing and realizing that, he had not woken up.

He had fallen asleep.

He searched the forest for Ginny, knowing she must be there. But as he reached the edge of the dream world, a infinity of clouds and blue, he realized she was no where to be found.

He heard a crack and turned to see a man with red hair walk towards a tree and bend down.

The man pressed a button, which was easily hidden on the tree, and half of the trunk disappeared, instead, a chute came into view. The man sat on the edge and dropped, sinking into the tree slowly.

Harry blinked a few times before rushing after him. He did the same as the man and felt his stomach tighten as he descended into darkness.

His feet hit solid ground and he looked around, seeing several things. First, there was a long green couch pushed against the far wall and a crackling fire. The walls were made of a slick, black stone.

Harry walked forward and saw the man leaning around the corner of the room. He straightened his cloak and walked around the corner, his back straight.

The boy followed, walking into a long chamber that with a blood red carpet leading to a large table in the middle. Strangely enough, there was a large glass case in the middle full of a plant Harry didn't recognize.

The red headed man walked forward until he was right in front of the vase with the greenery. A rough voice erupted from behind the plant.

"Are you certain, Patrick?" The voice said, shifting in its chair.

"Of course, two shots to the middle, and we can break the shields." The man said. Harry looked over and saw a face that looked exactly like a monkeys, with a short nose and big ears, complete with chops on the side of his face. He realized that he recognized the face from somewhere.

"You can get her?" The voice asked, cold and demanding.

"Yes, Master" He said, glancing left and right.

"The girl won't know what hit her" The voice said with a chuckle, shifting in his chair again.

"No she won't, Sir. Would you like me to kill the family? Or just the girl?"

"Better do in the whole family. But the girl is all that matters. His soul won't just be split in two, sending him into great pain and suffering, but his heart will be broken as well, insuring he is weak for the Dark Lords revival."

"Yes, Sir" Chimp Patrick said, shifting on his feet and scratching his head.

"Go on!" The voice yelled "Tonight is perfect. Again, the rest of the family doesn't matter, just kill her"

"I understand, Sir"

"Now go" The voice commanded. Chimpy ran off, his arms dangling from his sides.

Harry felt an unsettling feeling come into his throat and tried to figure out who they were going to kill.

He suddenly felt very lightheaded and slumped against the wall, struggling for breath. He closed his eyes, and opened them.

He screamed at the top of his lungs, knowing this was bad. They had to be talking about him.

His parents ran in and calmed him quickly. His mum was the first to speak up.

"What happened?"

"They! They're going to kill someone because of me mum!" He said with tears in his eyes. She shook her head.

"No no, it's just a dream" She assured him. He shook his head back.

"It seemed so real... They said that, not only would my soul be ripped in two, but my heart would be broken" He whispered. James and Lily glanced at each other and Harry's eyes widened.

"They said they would attack...." He glanced over at his door and saw the pitch black darkness "They said they would" His breathing became erratic "TONIGHT!" He realized with a shout, he jumped up and started pacing.

That's when the explosion happened