Ch. 46 Wake Up!

Harry sat by her bed, doing his homework quietly, though he couldn't concentrate. The professors heard a scream, and went to investigate. Harry was trying to find her at the time, figure out where she was, but all he could figure out was that she was asleep.

That was when he's felt the pain. A sharp object entering his stomach. But it was a ghost, and instead of becoming scared and calling for a teacher, Harry had bolted to where he could now tell she was awake.

He could hear her screams in his head, still. Even as he ran towards her. When he got there, a circle of teachers had formed, trying to figure out why the girl was screaming. Harry pushed through them roughly, ignoring the protests.

She was lying perfectly still, her eyes open as she cried out. Pain went through his body when he saw her, so he grabbed her hand and waited. There was no blood, no knives, no wounds. But he knew something had happened to her.

She stirred a few times in the day he'd spent in the Hospital Wing with her. She never woke up, though, always staying in the exact same position. Harry was surprised when she started to open her eyes, and jumped up, forgetting about the books in his lap.

"Gin?" He asked, holding her hand tightly. Ginny twitched slightly in response, still working on opening her eyes. Harry sat on the edge of the bed as she finally succeeded.

"Harry?" She asked, looking confused. Harry grabbed her shoulders, pulling her to him tightly. He'd never been more scared for her. Madam Pomfrey said she'd be fine, but no one knew what had happened to her. "Harry! You were- I saw- And the blood-" She was becoming hysterical, so Harry pulled back and looked in her eyes.

"What happened? We found you in the astronomy tower, screaming your head off." Tears rolled down her cheeks as she looked at him.

"I had a vision, and that's normal and all," She wiped her eyes, "But afterwards I dreamt I woke up and found you dead in the Astronomy tower. Someone killed me, then I woke up here." She explained, still gripping Harry's shirt in her hands like she was afraid he'd float away.

"Ginny, that didn't happen. It was a dream." He paused, looking for the right words. "How'd they kill you?" Ginny stiffened, putting a hand on her stomach.

"They stabbed me, in the stomach." She winced, looking down at her shirt. "Right..." She rolled her shirt up slightly, and tears almost formed in Harry's eyes. A knife wound was apparent there, quickly forming. It wasn't bloody or anything, it was more like a scar. "Here."

///

In another room, far away from the castle of Hogwarts, someone was writing a letter. A letter of praise. For they were finally going to kill Ginny Weasley.

Who attacked them? It wasn't Pettigrew, he was put in Azkaban. So, who was it? What'd they do to Ginny? Will she survive?