daughter of hell 16

Start from the beginning

That was the last time I tried to be more of something I knew I wasn't. That day I stopped trying to gain her love, even her likeness. Call me a grumpy teenager in the state of rebellion. I was going to be the worst.

"What you gonna do when they ask for a little demonstration of your fluffy attributes?"

"I'd show them."

After a big and pointless discussion with Marcus about the existence of wings on a person, I finally got him to move far enough away from Mr. Cocky to regain full use of his powers and leave the schoolground. This proved my little theory, it really was Mr. Cocky who was messing with my powers. That's probably why my emotions have been running in all kind of different ways. My oldfashioned ring with the onyx stone. The gemstone was demonic spelled to help me control my emotions. Mr. Cocky undid all the demonmagic in a four mile radious. The result: my emotion and thus my angelpower were on the loose. It didn't even matter if I wore the stupid thing or not. Stupid Mr. Cocky made me a walking vessel of raw emotions. I'd yell at him to relieve my upcoming frustration, but being near him would only make it worse. Fuck, I shared a room with the basard neutralizer.

Switch P.O.V. (Victor)

"What are you sulking about?" I asked my twin who was mighty good at looking like a grumpy five-year-old who didn't got his candy.

"Need to a kiss from your mummy?" I riled him up. I now it was wrong to provoke him, but hey, you got siblings for a reason. Seth did nothing but glare at me. Oh, he was trying to control his temper. This was so much fun. I mean, don't get me wrong, I love being the fire to use up his already short fuse, but I loved a challenge. Seth trying to keep his cool when he obviously was furious. I was going to love making him lose it. I gave him a wicked smile. "What's up, bro? You know I'm always here for you." I gave him an understanding pad on the knee.

"It's cool, man. Every one has been there before. It doesn't make you strange." He looked up at me with a surprised expression on his face.

"What are you talking about, Vic?" He asked me suspiciously, with reason.

"You sound distrustful? You're hurting my feelings here, brother." I said while pressing my hands to my heart. Seth rolled his eyes, no one could compete with my twin when it came to eyerolling.

"Just say it, Vic. Or I might make you." He looked evil. I frowned. He didn't look enraged or exasperated, like he usually did when I tried getting him out of his cage. Something was really wrong. But I've never been one to do the smart thing. I saw a gaping wound and I had to poke in it, hard. Dangerous, when the gaping wound belonged to a powerful vampireprince.

"Vic! What do you think my problem is?" He groweled. Oh, he was going to explode.

"It's okay. I mean, she's hot. A lot of guys wouldn't be able to get it up for such a fine, and obviously experienced lady, such as Luci. Of course I wouldn't have a problem with it. Look at her, she's banging, man. She..." I never got to finish that sentence. I was smacked into a wall, head first. I knew what was coming, I've had a lot of fight with Seth. He grabbed my throat, like I thought he'd do. But instead of threatening me in a low, mean voice, he punched me in the face. My head snapped to the side, and I could feel the blood spouting out of my nose. He fucking broke my nose! Doesn't matter I'm a vampire and be healed in a good fifteen minutes. He's my brother and broke my fucking nose. Before I can pick myself from the ground, Seth pulls me up by my collar.

"Don't you ever fucking talk about her like that again, big brother." He said in the expected low, mean voice.

"If I ever find out you're wanting for her, I will crush you. Don't think because you're my brother you'll be spared." He threw me to the ground, hard.

"She's just a chick, man." I mumbeled. Seth froze in the middle of the room and turned around real slowly. The look in his eyes scares me. He looked sad, cold, spiteful and madder than hell. Fucking bipolar asshole, who happened to be my brother.

"She's not just a chick." He said, damn did he had it bad.

"She's a goddamned slut who happens to be my mate. Your next queen so you better watch that tongue of yours, Victor. I'll gladly remove it for you if you slip again." I scratched my head in confussion.

"Shit, I'm sorry." I bit my lip.

"Are you sure." I doubtfully asked. Seth laughed, a bitter kind of laugh.

"Believe me." He said.

"I'm srewed." Yes, he was. Luci was hot and mated males were jealous as hell. He had a bumpy ride ahead of him. They both had.

"You're going to tell dad?" Seth gave me a murdurous glare.

"No, I'm not. And neither are you. In fact you're not telling anybody. I want to figure out what to do first. She's not going to make it easy on me." That was an understatement. I hadn't know Luci for long, but I liked her and I only liked twisted persons. Just look at my twin, Jake, Samuel, and so on.

"She doensn't know about us, does she?" I histantly asked. Seth sighed and pulled his hair.

"I don't know why, but no, she doesn't know she's attending a boardingschool for vampires and future mates. Fuck, I even think she doesn't realise she's a marked one." I threw my head in my neck and laughed. It was defiantly going to be something.

"Rather you than me, bro."

He took another lunge at me.