I was still petrified that I was going to have to walk out of here with a bulge in my pants. I was in my school uniform and an erection in my uniform shows.

God help me if I walked out of here looking like a pervert.

My face felt badly sunburned as I looked at him and tried my best not to convey my utter distress. He grinned and I knew that I had failed. 

I had half the mind to just get up and go to the toilet and be done but then I would have to walk around with an erection. And, I'm not being full of myself here, I'm not small, if you get my drift. I'm an okay size but I'm big when I'm up.

Oh, and I would have to ask for directions, am I fucked?

He slid closer to me, and a bit closer, and a bit closer. So I could feel the warmth of the powerful body shoulder to shoulder with me.

There was something in my that just relaxed every time he came in close to me. Like his warmth was just the right amount. It felt like every time he got closer I grew smaller, I recognized the sheer height and muscle he held over me, a sort of power, and I liked it maybe?

Why was this so confusing?

I should probably think about what all of this means before I let him do freaky shit to me. But OH FUCK, he just stuck his hands down my pants. No signal at all, nothing, just under my shirt and into my briefs.

Oh and his hand felt so good. It felt good but it made me feel even smaller than before, even more fragile, pliant.

My hands I'd considered big but feeling his on my shaft it just felt like even that part of me was shrinking.

In that embarrassing revelation I was beginning to realize that maybe Ryuu was dangerous for me. He made me feel weak, like a girl (no offense), what would happen to me if I got in too deep?

My precum was wetting his hand and making it slippery and as my pleasure heightened my breath hitched. I tried to stay calm but it was so difficult. His fingers stroked me softly but firmly, something about it was rough but I couldn't figure out.

It was driving me mad, I wanted these trousers off of me so he could pump me harder but at the same time I was scared shitless, I was sitting in a fucking restaurant for fucks sake.

Yes our booth was facing a wall, yes our booth had sort of walls, it wasn't enough, I was sorely convinced that any minute now the annoying water or random customer was going to walk past, see us, and scream.

In my moment of unfocused distress I moaned, a soft, cat-like moan but it was still so embarrassing. I plastered a hand over my mouth.

"Hands on the drink."

I raised my trembling hands back to the straw. Fuck, I was so close.

I can't stay quiet. I looked up at him pleadingly. He just smirked, this evil smile running over his face like poisoned wine, sex was what the man was made of, sex and flesh, I could have nut right there just looking at him.

His hands moved faster and all I could think was that he could be so much quicker, rougher, if I had my pants down at my ankles, if we weren't in this stupid restaurant.

I breathed out, intending to breath back in slowly but I practically gulped a gallon of air as his thumb slid harshly over the rim of my head. I was circumcised so his touch felt raw and sensitive.

But I was getting too damn close, I couldn't walk out of here with a giant wet spot either. So breaking whatever strange hold he had over me I let go and clutched at his arm.

His eyes narrowed dangerously and I shivered just looking into them.

"R- Ryuu, I- I can't-"

His movements became more harsh, punishing and slightly painful but if anything it only brought me so much closer to orgasm.

"God Ryuu, no, ah-" His thumb rubbed roughly over my head again.

His grin showed all of his gleaming white teeth and I wondered briefly if hulk lived within the man.

I pulled at his arm, my face burning red, it didn't budge.

His hand, unperturbed by my attempts to pull it away, continued stroking me to a climax I was sure to never forget.

"Ryuu! Stop Ryuu!" I whispered, trying to sound strong. His hand stopped, so suddenly that I felt no relief, his hand was still down my pants and I was rock hard and burning up.

I needed to feel him moving again, I couldn't cum like this. His hand just rested against my cock, encasing it, I needed movement. But if I did cum I wouldn't be able to keep my mouth shut, how could I keep still? Everyone would notice!

Even whilst thinking this I whimpered without being able to hold it back. I looked at him, blushing strongly, I looked back down.

No, no, I couldn't do this, I had to take his hand away.

This time when I attempted to move it I could, it was a heavy hand but I could move it. And when I moved it I felt the friction I desired. Fuck, I didn't want it to go away but what was the use in keeping it there now that he'd stopped jacking me off.

Was the emotion swarming me regret or embarrassment?

I looked up at him. I knew my expression was clear, I wanted him to move again, I was begging him for it. And all at once he did, and his strong muscles flexed as he worked me under the table.

I gasped and he looked into my eyes, I wasn't sure what he was looking for in them but he must have found something because his eyes changed to molten lava, dark and filled with lust. He was so hot, I couldn't help but stare back, I was frozen still as I looked into his eyes and humped lightly into his hand.

And then I came, and felt like someone had pulled the curtains open in the middle of the night and somehow, impossibly, light came streaming through. God, I was flying.

My toes curled and my body contorted, in a matter of seconds I was humping out the after shocks, trying not to express the orgasm in any other way but the closing of my eyes. And my tightly pursed lips.

I breathed out and brushed off the last shivers of ecstasy.

He pulled his hand out and I immediately missed the warm flesh encasing my cock, wanted his fingers to stay, his large hand.

Ryuu slid back into his seat and stared from across the table at me.

His hand was wet I could see my cum dripping between his fingers. He looked me right in the eye before licking the long length of it from his wrist all the way to the tip of his index finger before wiping it all off on a napkin.

Fuck.

That was going to be in my dreams tonight. I hope it will be. He ate it, wow he didn't even look disgusted or anything, I shivered.

[A/N] Packing to head off for Germany in eight hours.