Epilogue

Luke bit his lip as he waited anxiously by the door.

"Are you ready?" A small lady asked.

Luke nodded.

"Alright, you two come out." Andy announced.

Luke and Ashton stepped from separate doors that both lead to a tiny lobby.

Luke's dimpled grin met Ashton's.

"You're beautiful." Luke smiled at Ashton.

"Not as beautiful as you." Ashton said with a look of admiration.

"Alright, and walk." The small lady ordered.

Andy took the hand of Luke's niece Daisy and stepped into the door. He walked with her as she spread flower petals on the path. The audience cooed as she passed by them.

The music changed as they reached the end and the door opened to reveal Luke and Ashton arm in arm. The audience stood and watched in silence as Luke and Ashton walked to the alter together.

"We are gathered here today to witness the love of two people. Luke Hemmings and Ashton Irwin. They have vows that they would like to share with one another at this time." The preacher spoke.

"Ashton, you were always so beautiful to me. I remember the day you first spoke to me. I didn't know you even knew I existed. I found myself enthralled by you. As our friendship went on I knew you were someone very special to me. I never imagine myself standing here in front on you now almost five years later yet here I am. I thank you for being brave enough to give me a chance to make you happy and for loving me like you have. I promise to always be your support and no matter what I'll always love you." Luke said reading his notes. It was now Ashton's turn to speak.

"I wrote this speech up a thousand times over you can ask Calum I'm pretty sure he still has writers cramp." The audience laughed lightly.

"But then I realized why none of it sounded right. You can't put love into words. I could never write in one small note how much you mean to me. So instead of telling you I promise to show you, from now until the end of time, how much you truly mean to me."

Luke bit his lip ring trying not to cry.

"The rings." The preacher said. Calum handed Ashton a ring while Michael handed Luke a ring.

Luke slipped the ring on Ashton's finger and Ashton slipped the ring on Luke's finger.

"I now pronounce you husband and husband. You may kiss the groom."

Ashton pulled Luke into a deep kiss earning a few howls from the crowd.

Once they pulled apart music started to play as Luke and Ashton linked arms and walked down the isle together.

"I'd rather skip the reception and go straight to the honeymoon if you know what I mean." Ashton whispered in Luke's ear.

Luke laughed.

"Talk about a catch 22."

*AN*

And Done! Thank you to all my lovely readers and if you're interested I'll be writing another one called Permanent Vacation so check it out! =)