Zayn, please

Ashton and Calum were sitting in Calum's room. Ashton had explained the entire Liam situation to Calum and swore him to secrecy, which Calum agreed to even though he didn't want to. Ashton's phone went off signaling a text.

"L-Luke's going out with Zayn?" Ashton asked looking up from his phone with a new pain in his eyes.

"Who told you?" Calum asked with a sigh. He had kept that from Ashton to spare him anymore upset.

"Liam just text me." Ashton said dropping his eyes.

"What did he say? Give me that." Calum growled snatching the phone from Ashton's hand.

"Irwin, we have a problem. Luke is going out with Zayn now. This wasn't supposed to happen. Fix it."

"What the hell does he expect you to do?" Calum snapped. He was pissed. Liam was a scumbag.

"I don't know what to do." Ashton whispered.

"Hey, don't be upset, we'll figure this out. I promise you, but you have to let me tell Mikey." Calum hoped Ashton would agree.

"No, you can't. If you do then he'll tell Luke. Luke can't know because he won't let it go. Please, you have to keep this between us." Ashton begged.

Calum pursed his lips. He didn't know what to do. He had to help Ashton but he also didn't want to make the situation worse.

"Cal, please, I trusted you with this information, you can't tell anyone." Ashton pleaded.

"Okay." Calum agreed once again to keep his mouth shut.

"I know you said you didn't like cliche' dates so I tried to come up with something a little different." Luke said in a nervous tone as he parked his Honda.

"You didn't have to do that. I don't care what we do." Zayn smiled over at the blonde.

"Well I hope you like the beach." Luke smiled.

"I do." Zayn nodded.

"Where are we going? The beach is that way." Zayn frowned as Luke walked down the street a bit.

"We're going this way though." Luke grinned.

"Okay." Zayn frowned but followed Luke.

The two walked in silence for a moment when Zayn slipped his hand in Luke's. Luke smiled over at Zayn. He really did like Zayn but he couldn't help but wish it was Ashton's hand he was holding.

"Okay, this way." Luke said turning to an old shop.

Zayn raised a questioning brow but said nothing.

"Mr. Hemmings, go on ahead." An older gentleman with a fishers hat smiled at Luke.

"Thanks Mr. Henderson." Luke smiled as he drug Zayn out another door.

"Are you gonna feed me to the sharks?" Zayn asked with a slight chuckle.

"No, don't worry." Luke laughed.

Luke lead Zayn into another building that looked like a restaurant.

"Where are we?" Zayn asked having never been there before.

"This is a restaurant called dinner on pier." Luke explained as they were greeted by a short blonde.

"Can I help you?"

"We have a reservation for Hemmings." Luke smiled at the woman.

"Oh Mr. Hemmings, of course right this way." The blonde smiled and lead them through a back door.