Ashton kissed me

Calum hurried after the red haired guy as he was heading down the hall.

"Hey Michael, wait up." Calum called.

Michael frowned turning around.

"No, don't even try to drag me into this. I'm not gonna help you get Luke to play Soccer." Michael shook his head as he kept walking.

"No, that's not what I was gonna say." Calum shook his head.

"I just noticed you've seemed to be at the field a lot lately. I was just wondering why." Calum asked pointed out.

"Luke is helping Louis so I've been standing in when Luke can't. Liam seems to be keeping him busy on the football field." Michael answered.

"Keeping him busy on the football field? How?" Calum asked jealously.

"Well he asked him to help draft and to come watch their first practice." Michael answered.

"That little weasel." Calum huffed.

"What?" Michael asked frowning.

"He's trying to butter him up for next year." Calum shook his head.

"I should have known he'd try something like this."

"Well you don't have to worry, nothing going to change Luke's mind. Besides I honestly think if he had to choose a sport, he'd choose soccer. But that doesn't mean you can pester him about it." Michael said eyeing Calum.

"No worries, I'm just glad he's teaching Louis a few things. With Luke's help Louis could be one of the better players on the team. I'll take what I can get." Calum smiled.

"Good." Michael nodded trying not to stare at Calum's adorable smile too long.

"Michael, we need to talk." Luke said suddenly tugging Michael away from Calum.

"See you at practice Michael." Calum winked. Michael waved trying to hide the blush that touched his cheeks.

"Luke, slow down, what's going on." Michael asked stumbling after Luke.

Luke pulled them into the auditorium which was empty.

"I told you we had to talk first thing this morning." Luke groaned.

"Right, sorry, I forgot. What's so important that you couldn't tell me over text last night?" Michael asked.

"Ashton kissed me." Luke said in a low voice just in case.

"What?" Michael asked in disbelief.

"I know, I was totally thrown off guard by it." Luke went on to explain what had happened.

"So wait, he kissed you and that was it?" Michael asked with a frown.

"He didn't tell you he liked you or vise versa?"

"No. Neither of us said anything. Well other than him swearing immediately after."

"Was it a good fuck like fuck that was hot or a bad fuck like fuck we shouldn't have done that?" Michael asked.

"I don't know." Luke shrugged.

"Liam walked up like right after and all that Ashton said was I'll see you later."

"Did you say anything?" Michael asked.

"No, I was too stunned." Luke shook his head.

"Have you talked to him since?"

"I haven't seen him and I'm afraid to text him." Luke said biting his lip ring.

"What are you going to do?" Michael asked.