Have you been crying?

Luke wiped away the last of the tears as he pushed himself off the ground using the side of the school building for support. He knew no one would see him there. He took a couple deep breaths before making his way back to the soccer field. He checked his phone to make sure everyone would still be there. He had about five minutes before they would leave. He hoped Zayn was still in the bleachers. He ignored the multiple texts from Michael and Calum.

As Luke reached the field he saw Zayn and Jack climbing down the bleachers, Luke took off at a sprint.

"Zayn, wait." Luke called as he slowed his pace.

"Luke, are you okay? Have you been crying?" Michael asked grabbing Luke's arm as he hurried by his red headed friend. Luke didn't stop he pulled away from Michael gently ignoring him as he called for Zayn again.

"Zayn, wait a minute."

Zayn reached the bottom of the bleachers to see Luke rush over towards him.

"Hey, handsome." Zayn grinned. His grin immediately dropped when he saw Luke's eyes.

"Have you been crying?" Zayn asked lifting Luke's chin to get a better look at Luke's blood shot baby blues.

"You were right." Luke said ignoring Zayn's question.

"I'm sorry?" Zayn was confused.

"You were right about me having feelings for Ashton." Luke repeated more specifically.

"But he's not interested in me and hell he's not even gay." Luke lied.

"Luke, what's going on?" Zayn asked frowning. According to the notes in the pictures Liam sent him Luke and Ashton were dating.

"I want to go on another date with you." Luke said quickly.

"Uhhh..." Zayn stood stunned. He didn't know what to say.

"I want to take you on a date this time." Luke said before Zayn could respond.

"You want to go out with me." Zayn said making sure he understood.

"Yeah, I had a lot of fun with you on Friday and I can't just turn you down because I like someone who it would never work out with." Luke chose his words carefully.

"A-are you sure?" Zayn asked. He wanted to ask if he was dating Ashton but he wasn't supposed to know so he decided to keep quiet.

"Yeah, I'll pick you up tonight at seven?" Luke said forcing a small smile.

"Before I agree to this, I want to say one thing and I promise I'll drop it after this." Zayn looked down at his feet before meeting Luke's eyes again.

"I really think you should talk to Ashton. You don't think he's interested but-"

"Trust me Zayn, there's no way Ashton and I would work out. He's not gay." Luke interrupted.

"Okay, if you're convinced."

Zayn shrugged.

Luke nodded.

"I'll see you tonight then." Zayn smiled.

Luke grinned before placing a gentle kiss on Zayn's lips.

"See you tonight." Luke bit his lip ring nervously as Zayn and Jack walked away.

"You have feelings for Ashton?" Louis' voice asked from behind Luke.

Luke whirled around to find not only Louis but Harry, Niall, Alex, Michael and Calum standing behind him.

"Ummm." Luke felt himself panic a bit.