Being a Hemmings

"You did what?" Michael exclaimed looking up at Luke from his phone. They were currently sitting in Luke's room. It was late on Saturday night. Calum had to go to a family dinner so Michael was crashing at Luke's.

"I sort of had sex with Ashton." Luke repeated nervously. He knew Michael would be mad.

"What do you mean sort of?" Michael asked confused.

"Ummmm...." Luke was trying to find a way to explained what happened to Michael.

"Start at the beginning." Michael demanded putting his phone down so Luke had all of his attention.

"We were at Ashton's and we were talking and he asked if he could kiss me. I told him that wasn't a good idea but then I kissed him and things just progressed." Luke shrugged.

"Progressed to what exactly?" Michael huffed.

"Well, we sort of..." Luke felt awkward trying to explain what exactly they did.

"Blowjobs?" Michael asked.

"No." Luke shook his head.

"Was there penetration?" Michael asked again.

"No and please use that word." Luke shook his head in disgust.

"Did clothes come off?" Michael prodded.

"Yes, all of them." Luke answered.

"Did you jack each other off?" Michael asked frowning.

"No, well maybe?" Luke bit his lip.

"I was on top of him and.-"

"Okay, you know what, it's not important how you guys got there what's important is now you two have gone there." Michael interrupted Luke.

"I know it was a bad idea, but we didn't plan it." Luke sighed.

"Was it awkward after?" Michael asked.

"Not at all. In fact he kissed me and told me he'd never been with a guy before which made me feel awful but then he assured me he didn't regret it and then his mom came home." Luke rambled.

"His mom?!" Michael gasped.

"Yeah, we panicked so I did the only thing I could think of and complimented her house and the decor. Honestly I was spouting complete bullshit but she ate it up. She then left us alone." Luke shrugged.

"So wait, she was okay with you?" Michael asked.

Luke nodded.

"Wow, that's a big deal." Michael commented.

"How do you know that?" Luke asked frowning at his red headed friend.

"Calum's told me a little bit about Ashton's mom." Michael answered recalling when Calum told Michael that nobody but Louis had met Ashton's mom and Ashton had explained why.

"Well as I was leaving she asked me to come to dinner tomorrow night. I'm super nervous." Luke sighed.

"She wants you to come to dinner?" Michael asked shocked.

"Yeah, I don't know what to do. I have to dress nice and act high society." Luke sighed.

"Are you kidding me?" Michael laughed.

"What?" Luke frowned.

"This is the one time I'm gonna say this and don't get mad but...You are freakin' Luke Hemmings. You are one of the most popular boys in our school. Use that, tell her about how you have a flock of people following you desperate for your attention everyday. Let her know her son is worthy of your attention. Let her feel honored to have you sitting at her dinner table. If you want, Calum and I can plan to call you at random intervals to add to the dramatics. Seriously, this may work to your advantage. Let her think you're the best thing since sliced bread and you'll be dating Ashton before you know it." Michael urged with a large grin.