Chapter 851

Kasia's POV

I woke up this morning with the biggest smile on my face. It was quite early but u couldn't go back to sleep so I went into the shower to do my hygiene.

When I was done, I put on my underwear, my dressing gown and my slippers. I went downstairs into the kitchen and started cooking up breakfast for the girlies.

I was making waffles and pancakes with some cut up fruits.

~~

When I was finishing up, the girls started to come downstairs

"What's cooking?" Rhea asked

I smiled "waffles and pancakes"

"Oooo"

Everyone helped themselves and we had breakfast

~~

The doorbell echoed through the house and I went to get it.

It was Samantha, the triplets and some of Samantha's hair and make up people.

I smiled "hey"

"Hii"

"Hi kasiaaaaaa" the triplets smiled and I gave them all hugs. They're so cute.

There are no young girls in my family or Jordan's so the triplets are gonna be the bridesmaids and Jayce (Jordan's bro) is gonna be the ring bearer.

I let them all into the house and some time later, the girls had finished with their hygiene.

The closet it gets, the more nervous I get.

I sat down and got my hair and make up done.

My hair was slicked up into the neatest bun ever and I actually looked pretty. I thanked the hair and make up artists and stood up. The other girls were nearly finished with theirs.

When they were, we all took our garmet bags to get changed.

Tiana, Jordan's mum, came with me to help me put it on.

Before I did I wanted to speak to Jordan so I called him.

"Hi beautiful

I smiled "hey"

"How you feeling?"

"I'm good, abit nervous"

"It's okay Kasia, you know we got this"

"Yh" I smiled

"See you inna bit Yh?"

"Mhmm"

"Bye"

"Bye"

*locked off*

Aysia's POV

"ARGHHHH babe, w-we have to get ready" my eyes started to slowly shut.

Rio continued to finger me and I couldn't hack it. He's been wanting sex all morning

"Argh" I moaned into his mouth. He kissed me aswell as fingering me which forced me to send moans into his mouth

"Ahhhhhh" I let out a breath "I'm gonna cum"

I leaned my head on his shoulder. He started to kiss and lick my neck. He started to suck on it causing me to take even deeper breaths

"Rioooooo- ahhhhh"

"Mmm cum for me b" he whispered, his breath tickling my neck

"Uhhhhhhh" I grabbed onto his arms tight and my body stiffened as I felt my orgasm coming soon.

Suddenly, my whole body relaxed and I released my juices all over him.

"Ahhhhhhhh" I moaned as it all came out

Rio smiled and the kissed my lips passionately.

He removed his hands from my pants and winked at me before walking to the bathroom to do his hygiene. I sat at the edge of the bed to catch my breath abit.

Wow

Kasia's POV

I turned around and looked in the mirror and smiled

"Wow"

"You look beautiful" Tiana said

"Thanks mum, is it alright if I call you that?"

She smiled "Yh ofc"

My door opened and I turned around and smiled even more

"You made it!!" I went over to give my mum a hug. She just came back from a business trip.

"I wouldn't miss it" she smiled "you look beautiful"

I smiled "thank you"

We went downstairs to see everyone all dressed and ready to go

everyone complimented me and I did the same to them. I gave Samantha a big hug to say thank you for everything she's contributed to my wedding and then we made our way to the church.

~~

Jordan's POV

I stood at the alter waiting for my queen to arrive. I can't believe that I am actually gonna marry her. Ahhh I've been waiting for this day for so long I don't think you understand.

The music started making me turn around and the triplets came walking in with Jayce behind them. They looks so cute, the photographer started to take pictures. The bridesmaid followed behind them and then she came in with her dad.

"Oh wow" she looked so beautiful it was in unreal.

She walked towards me and the closet she got, the more beautiful she looked.

The pastor asked whose gives her away and her dad agreed. She joined me at the alter.

I smiled at her "you look beautiful"

She smiled back at me "thank you"

And with that the service started

~~

"... You may kiss your bride"

I smiled and pulled Kasia in for the most passionate kiss while everyone cooed and clapped and the photographer snapped photos of us.

"I love you"

"I love you too"