Chapter 738

Samantha's POV
I have a really big interview today about inspiration and confidence and I'm actually really excited. I got dressed into this really nice Riley jumpsuit. It's beige and has a v neck cut and goes straight down at the legs and it's sleeveless. I put on some beige Riley heels and obviously I had my necklace on.
"Babes"
I turned around to face Jayden and I smiled at him "mmhmm"
"You got your interview today?"
"Mmhmm"
"Do you want me to come"
"Yhh"
"Okay"
He went and got changed into a Riley polo and Riley jeans with Riley trainers and hoody.
We said bye to the kids and then routed to the Riley studios in the Audi R8
When I got their the camera crew were setting everything up
"Hi Sharon"
She turned around to face us "hey!"
She gave us both hugs.
I went to find Sam so he could do my hair and eye makeup
"Hey girl"
I smiled "hey"
"So what do you want done?"
"Um well obvs I need them fleeky eyebrows and I wanted smokey eyes"
"Mmm Yhh I can see that looking really fab!"
I smiled "and I'm not sure about my hair"
"Don't worry I got it all under control" he smiled
Jayden came in with strawberries and cream smoothie from Starbucks
I smiled "Arwhhh thank you!!"
"Np"

Jayden's POV
I took her phone and snapped her getting her hair and make up done
Caption: bae takeover ✌🏾️ perfection 😍
I took another picture of her and uploaded it onto her insta
Caption: inspiration and confidence interview today ✌🏾️ look out for it 😊

Samantha's POV
Sam finished my hair and makeup and I look so beautiful
"Thank you so much!!"
"Anything for you" he smiled
I took a selfie on snapchat and saved it and then added the caption:
Thank you to my make up and hair stylist for making me look and feel beautiful and confident ❤️

I uploaded the same picture onto insta with the same caption and then I went to start my interview.
The person interviewing me is actually one of my good friends her name is Ciara.

"Hi Samantha!"
"Hi Ciara" I smiled
"You look beautiful"
I smiled "thank you, so do you" and she smiled back
"So why did you agree to doing this interview with us today?"
"Because I would like to inspire people around the world. Everyone should feel confident in the way they look"
"I see, well we have some questions from the fans"
"Oh right"
"And the most popular one is, why do you always have that necklace on?"
I smiled and looked up at Jayden who was watching with everybody else and he winked at me
"Well" I giggled "there is some history behind this necklace"
"Go on, tell us, we want to know" she pushed
"Well this necklace is actually three different necklaces put together"
"Oh really? Could you explain each one?"
"Yh, well this one" I said picking up the Angel with the hearts "Jayden got me this when he asked me out to prom"
"Arwhhh that is so sweet"
"Ikr, and this key is Tiffany and Jayden got it for me when we went out one time and said I've got the key to his heart" I smiled and I felt myself blush a little
"Arwhhhhhhhh"
I smiled "and this one" I said picking up the j and the s tht had our names on it and a diamond each "was a birthday present when I turned 16 from Jayden"
"Arwhhhh, you two have the same birthday don't you?"
"Yh and we got married on that day"
"Tell us about when he proposed to you"
"Well it was after a match against PSG in Paris and we walked onto a bridge and he got down on one knee and asked me to marry him" I said looking down at my rings
"That's so cute"
"Thank you"
"How did you first get started in this business?"
"Believe it or not, I use to be a lawyer, and that was before my kids were born"
"Really?"
"Yhhh and I just use to draw and sketch as a hobby and Jayden told me that I should be a designer and/ or model because my sketches were really good. And at the time, being a lawyer was really boring for me so I took Jayden's advice and here I am"
"So your husband inspired you to do what you do today?"
"Yh he did" I smiled over to him "and I couldn't be more greatful"
Ciara smiled "another question from your fans is, do you photoshop your images?"
I laughed "no I don't, what you see is what you get with me. You have to be able to feel comfortable in your own skin. A lot of kids grown up wishing to look like other people and if anyone has done that with me I won't want them wishing to be like something that is really there"
"Ohh that's really good. Tell me about your confidence. Has it always been like this?"
I shook my head "no where near like this"
"Where did you get your confidence from"
"Jayden" I smiled
"I've known Jayden from birth because our parents are best friends and they moved in together. Growing up, I attracted quite a lot of attention from people and I hated it. I wouldn't wear bikinis, shorts and anything that's really exposing but as I grew older, I started to wear them because Jayden would always tell me that I'm beautiful and that it shouldn't matter what other people think of me because he thinks I'm perfect and things like that"
"Sounds like you two have had a strong relationship over the years"
I nodded "Yh we have. If it wasn't for him I really don't know where I would be in my life tbh"
"Okay one question we've got is, do you feel uncomfortable modelling swimwear"
"Well, when I first started out I didn't like the idea of showing my body to the world but again Jayden said that I should just go for it and do it"
"So Jayden is a really big part of your life isn't he?"
"Yhhhh, he's my everything"
She smiled and looked back at Jayden "Jayden could you come here"
They bought out a chair for him and he sat down next to me.
"How much does Samantha mean to you?"
He smiled and turned to look at me
"Samantha means the world to me and I'm so proud of her and her work and everything she does. She speaks about how much I inspire her but she inspires me to do my best at everything I do aswell"
I blushed and looked away
"Arwhhhh" Ciara smiled "tell me more about the Riley agency"
"The Riley agency is where kids can come and learn how to model and they do modelling for me but their pictures and profiles are on the website so that if any other companies would like them to model for them they can ask. So the Riley team are basically their agents. I started this project to give kids an easier chance to do what they want to do and have fun with it"
"I see that's really good"
"Thank you"
"So now we're gonna film you doing what you do, is that alright?"
"Yh that's fine"
"CUT!" The director shouted.
"So basically when this is aired they're gonna show your final picture at the end in a slide show and Yh"
"Okay that's fine"
They started to film again and I went back over to the camera crew to talk about what k should do. They bought I prop box and bought it onto the set.
I opened it and the camera flashes and I looked at all the props. As I tried each of the different things on they started to play some music and I just had fun and messed around with the things I had. The crew were making me laugh aswell. I really enjoyed myself.
Flash after flash after flash later, we looked at the finishing pictures.
I liked all ove them tbh. I sat down at the computer and added some text to the pictures.
The one of me opening the box is:
Don't be afraid to try something new

Me putting on some glasses:
Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder

Me wrapping a scarf around my neck:
Beauty is a blank canvas, you have to draw the picture

Me holding several bags:
Everybody's beautiful

Me pulling silly faces:
If you don't have fun, how can you enjoy yourself?

Me smiled of:
I am beautiful x

Me and Jayden sat back down infrot of Ciara. "Talk to me about the idea of being beautiful."
"Just because I think Samantha's beautiful" Jayden started "doesn't mean this is what beauty looks like"
"That's true" I agreed "beauty lies in the eye of the beholder and it is your job to draw what you think it looks like. Beauty is a blank canvas and you can put anything on it, it's just people have different ideas of what they think beauty is the media has changed a lot of people's opinions on it"
"That's true" Ciara nodded "what can you tell your fans about inspiration and confidence?" She asked me
"You have to be open to the world, anything can inspire you, it doesn't have to be a person" I said looking over to Jayden "live your life so that you yourself can inspire people and be confident. It will get you very far in life. And if you don't have someone to call you beautiful, tell yourself everyday "i am beautiful" and if that doesn't work out I'm telling you, you are truly beautiful" I smiled
Ciara smiled "beautiful words Samantha, thank you for your time, both of you"
"You're welcome" we both smiled
"CUT, that's a wrap"
Me and Jayden shook hands and hugged everyone and routed home.
"Jayden, I love you so much"
"I love you too babes"