Chapter 847

Rhea's POV
I woke up this morning with bare butterflies in my stomach. I am soooo nervous, omdz.
All the girls came rushing into my room with bare smiles on their faces making me smile too.

Skyler's POV
Isaac told us that he's marrying Rhea like Aaliyah married Tyrell so that means that Rhea is gonna be my sister and Riley is gonna be my brother. So we have two new brothers now, Tyrell and Riley. I like Riley, he's funny and cute. Like me Isis and Jayda.

~~

Rhea's POV
After everyone had eaten breakfast, we went into the shower and put our dressing gowns on. I heard everyone going back downstairs for hair and make up while I was pacing up and down my room fiddling with my fingers. Idk how I'm feeling about this...

Isaac's POV
Negl, I am bare excited for my big day to day. I've wanted to marry Rhea for so long and now it's finally happening. Ik I sound moist but idc, this is the love of my life I'm talking about. I actually can't wait to hear her say I do.

Aaliyah's POV
We're all downstairs getting our hair and make up done but Rhea hasn't come downstairs yet. She's been acting really weird today. I went upstairs to go and see her. I knocked on her bedroom door and there was no reply but I walked in anyways.
"Rhea?"
She looked up at me and smiled weakly "Your hair and make up looks nice"
I smiled "thank you. Why you still up here?"
She shrugged looking back down to her hands
"You nervous?"
"erm... yh"
"Have you spoken to Isaac?"
She shook her head
"Call him, it'll make you feel better" I said rubbing my stomach
She nodded and I left her room going back downstairs.

Mum came up too me "I reckon Rhea is having twins too"
"fr?"
"yhhh" she nodded
"Well she's certain it's a girl and Isaac thinks it's twin boys"
"We'll see" mum and I giggled

Isaac's POV
I looked down at my phone and smiled answering it.
"Hey babes"
"hi"
"...What's up?"
"idk, ermm... a bit nervous I think"
I smiled "It's okay b, we got this
...
I chuckled "Babe, I can't see you nodding your head youkno"
She giggled "sorry"
"It's alright, see you later"
"bye"
*locked off*

~~

Aaliyah's POV
We were all waiting downstairs for Rhea to come down. The triplets and Renae are flower girls for all the weddings and they seem really happy about it. Rhea was taking so long so I went upstairs to see what is taking her so long.
I walked into her room and she was looking as beautiful as ever.
"You look beautiful"
She looked up at me and smiled "Thank you"
"Come on everyone is waiting for you" I smiled
She looked at herself in the mirror once more before following me downstairs.
"Thanks for everything Aaliyah"
I smiled "It's okay we're actually gonna be sisters now, it's worth it"
She smiled back at me
When we got to the bottom of the stairs everyone complimented how Rhea was looking as the photographer took pictures and we finally routed to the church.

Rhea's POV
We were at the church and my mum and soon to be mum in law gave me a hug and went to find their seats so did my soon to be father in law. The flower girls stood at the front with the bridesmaids behind and me at the back with my dad. Riley was also at the front in his little suit. He looks so cute, my little ring bearer.
They started to walk in and I actually felt sick to my stomach.
"Whatsup?" Dad asked me
"I-I don't think I can do this..."

To be continued...