Chapter 839

Aaliyah's POV

"Babes, that was peng"

I smiled "thank you"

He winked at me and then took our plates to the kitchen and washed them. I hugged him from behind and put my hands down his joggers and his boxers.

"Babes are you really doing this?"

I smiled "mmhmm"

He continued to wash the plates as I gave him a slow hand job that he seemed to be enjoying. When he was done with the washing, he dried his hands and turned around to face me making my hands fall outta his pants. He held the sides of my face and pulled me in for a long passionate kiss. He moved his hands down to my waste and picked me up and sat me on the counter. He stood inbetween my legs with his hands on my waist and we made out

Andre's POV

"You okay babe?"

She smiled "Yh, why wouldn't I be?" she asked

I raised an eyebrow and then lightly shrugged shaking my head. Ever since we left the hospital, Bethany has been acting like nothing has happened and I don't what shes feeling. She doesn't open up to me like she use to. It kinda hurts but I don't wanna force her to do things that she don't wanna do if you get what I mean...

Bethany's POV

I got up and walked into my bedroom in hope that Andre wouldn't follow me. I just wanted to be alone. I sat down on he bed and just stared into space. Tbh, I don't know what I'm feeling. I don't know if I'm upset or mad. I just don't know and I feel so lost so I think it will be best if I just act like nothing has happened.

I know I've got Andre, but I feel so alone in this situation and another reason why I don't want to make such a big deal out of it is because I don't want Andre to blame himself for it because he already believes it is no matter how many times I tell him i's not.

God has his plan for everyone so I guess this happened for a reason so I'm not going to complain about it.

Isaac's POV

It was time for me to drop the triplets back home and Isis was still asleep so I strapped Skyler an Jayda into the car and then carried Isis down the stairs and strapped her in. Rhea didn't wanna come along because she's feeling ill. I kissed her goodbye and then made my way to my parents' house.

~~

When I got there Isis was still asleep so I carried her in whilst Skyler and Jayda went running in to give mum and dad hugs and kisses.

"How is she?" Dad asked

"I gave her some medicine when we got to mine and since then shes been asleep. When they were leaving school, she was complaining abut being really cold but she was burning hot. I don't think she should go into school tomorrow"

Mum and Dad both nodded

"Thanks for looking after them" Dad said

"That' fine"

I went to put Isis down in bed and kissed her forehead. I said bye to everyone else and made my way back home to my princess.