Chapter 639

Samantha's POV
When we got to the hospital Rhianna was screaming bare. The kids waited outside and me and the girls were with Rhianna along with Richard. She was squeezing onto his hand bare tight.

Isaac's POV
Rhea was pacing up and down the corridor. I took her hand and walked round the corner.
"Babygirl, relax"
"I just want everything to go well b, i just want Riley to come now"
"Ik, if your mum could give birth to you and Rio, she can do Riley aswell"
She hugged me and i hugged her tighter and then i kissed her. We pulled away and i held her hand walking back to everybody else.
"Are you gonna be this nervous when you give birth to our kids?" I asked her smiling
She giggled "most definitely"
"Not gonna be nervous when im pushing my ting into you" i smirked
She blushed and giggled as we joined everyone else.
~~
Richard came out with a smile on his face. Rhea jumped up and we all walked into the room.
"Arwhh hes beautiful" Rhea coo'ed. Aysia smiled. I watched as Rhea and Rio went over to their mum.
Rhea picked Riley up and she looked so comfortable with him it made me smile.
I made a video of her and put it on sc
Caption: shes gonna be a great mum 👀💖
~~
Kieran's POV
We all got a chance to hold Riley. Hes actually so cute. Hes about an hour old now.
I looked over to Tiana who looked troubled.
"Baby are you okay?"
She shook her head. She waddled out to the reception area and spoke to her colleagues.
"Whats up b?"
She looked down as her water broke and a puddle formed underneath her.
"Is the bag in the car?"
"Mmhmm" i held her hand
"Ask Jordan to get it, i need you to stay with me" i smiled and held her hand as we walked back to Rhianna's room
"My water broke"
"Don't lie?!"
"Yhh"
"Jordan, get the sports bag out the car please" i said giving him the keys
"Yhh"
I helped Tiana to her hospital room, next door to Rhianna's and helped her change into the robe and she got onto the bed.
Her breathing started to get deeper and Jodi stood in the doorway. Jordan came back in the room with the bag
"Thanks"
"Np"
~~
I held Jayce in my hands. He is so adorable. Like his is actually so cute. Tiana had quite a long labour aswell.
"Babes, im so proud of you"
"Thank you baby"
I kissed her lips
"Get some rest"