Chapter 633

Rhea's POV
I honestly didnt know what to do or what to say. Tears were just streaming down my face so much. And my heart was hurting so bad.
"Oh there you are Rhea"
I turned around to see Aaliyah walking down the corridor
"Whats wrong?" She asked hugging me
I shook my head "i-Isaac kissed Bethany"

Aaliyah's POV
Woah
I hugged Rhea tighter. Idek what to say to her. She propa loves Isaac her heart must be hurting bare. Like when Tyrell kissed shania...
I just don't think Isaac would be one to cheat. He loves Rhea too much for that. I need to speak to him.
I took Rhea to miss miss' office to calm down abit before she comes into class and that and miss said that that's okay.
I gave her one more hug and then went to find Isaac.

Isaac's POV
"Ayye Aaliyah"
She turned to face me "i was just looking for you-"
"Wheres Rhea?"
"Yh well shes in tears in Miss Moss' office"
"Why"
"Because she said she saw you kissing Bethany"
I rolled my eyes "ffs" i mumbled "i didnt kiss her"
"Oh well ik that, Rhea doesn't know that" she shrugged.
I sighed "basically we were close to kissing... and when she leaned in more, i backed away"
"good" she smiled "i think you need to explain that to Rhea"
I gave her a hug "thanks Aaliyah"
"Np, are you going to tell me why you keep going to a bando..?"
"Its acc not what it looks like"
"Then..."
"Im not in a gang or anything"
"Good"
"Im just helping a friend out with something"
"What?"
"Well im tryna convince him to leave the gang life. He only just joined up so its not gonna be hard for him to leave"
She smiled at me and gave me a hug.
"But why do u keep going-"
"Because he wants to show me what its like and see all the money he makes"
"Right, well i think you need to speak to Rhea"
"Yh"
She walked away and i walked towards miss moss' office and just as i was about to walk in, Rhea was walking. She looked up at me and her eyes filled with tears again. She tried to walk past me but i blocked her way
"Rhea we need to speak"
She looked away
"Im not in a gang if that's what you're thinking. I don't need you or my family worrying about me like that. Ive just been helping a friend out, tryna get him to leave that type of life"
She looked up at me and then looked away again, tears streaming down her face.
"Rhea look at me"
She ignored me
I slowly lifted her head by her chin forcing her to look into my eyes
"I didnt kiss Bethany. Idk what you saw, or what you thought you saw but our lips never touched"
She wiped away her tears but they kept coming anyways
"Yes, i was going to kiss her but i couldn't break your heart like that baby" i said wiping her tears "i love you to much to do that. So when she leaned in to kiss me, i backed away"

Rhea's POV
"Babe i swear on my life and my grandads grave, that i didnt kiss her. I would never do that to you" he put his hands around my waist
I wiped my tears again. I was getting all worked up for nothing. Isaac does love me and i love him.
"Isaac im sorry" i finally said pulling him in for a hug.
"Its okay baby" he said hugging me back
I was gonna pull away but he hugged me tighter making me smile
"Rhea i love you" he said finally releasing his grip
"I love you too Isaac" i said pulling him in for a kiss