Chapter 837

Isaac's POV

I went back downstairs to Skyler and Jayda.

"Isaac, is Isis okay?" Jayda asked me

"Yh, she's just abit ill"

They both nodded and I sat down with them to watch TV

"Isaac, you know how you and Aaliyah are twins?"

"Yh"

"Issit like how me Jayda and Isis are triplets??"

"Yh, but there's three of you and two for me"

"ohhhh"

Aaliyah's POV

Tyrell keeps telling me that I need to relax and stop being so stressed out so I went downstairs to the pool and the steam room. I sat in there for timeeeeeeeee. I'm trying really hard to be okay, like I don't want me stressing to harm my baby in anyway. I've wanted to have kids with Tyrell for ages now and I'm not gonna let what happened ruin that. Like it has happened to me before so I guess it's not that deep now. I'm just gonna have to live with it the same way I have been since the last time.

I rubbed my hands over my stomach.

~PositiveVibesOnly~

I got my towel and walked out of the steam room. I walked upstairs to my room and when into the bathroom and my hair was curly af. Looks good so imma leave it like that. I had a quick shower and then went into my closet to get changed. I put on Tyrell's boxers, a bra, one of his Nike Hoodies and shorts, my Nike socks and sliders. I combed my hair out abit so that it was more of an afro and I left the curls. I put an earring in all of my piercings and a ring in my nose and then took a picture on sc.

Caption: Curls for days x

I think that imma cook for when Tyrell comes home, just to say thank you fr always being here for me. But first I need to tidy the house. I guess I like to do things to occupy myself so that I don't have to tink about what happened... More time it works but sometimes there are side effects. Like it would all hit me one time before I go to sleep which is really overwhelming. That's why I always use to get them nightmares...

So I started downstairs and cleaned the kitchens and then moved onto the livingrooms, the games room, the laundry room. I moved to all the spare rooms and bathrooms and closets and then finally me and Tyrell's room, mopping sweeping hovering, wiping down everywhere and anywhere.

I went downstairs with my laptop and sat at the counter in the kitchen and started to order groceries and that because Tyrell doesn't want me carrying them and I would ask him to go for me but he's done enough. When I finished ordering everything, I looked into the fridge and cupboards to decide what to cook for bae.

Well he loves his fried chicken so I decided on making him fried chicken skewers with my sweet and sour sauce and chips so I started on that.

Tyrell's POV

I went out again to buy a few things for Aaliyah. I know that money can't buy her happiness but just a treat for her will help and I want her to know that I'm always gonna be there for her. I bought her some Giuseppe heeled trainers and different types of Timberland boots. I also bought her Louboutin and Jimmy Choo wedged heels. I got her more Ugg boots, Armani tracky and dress and chanel perfume.

For myself I got some Giuseppes Ballenciagas and Louboutin trainers. It took bare long cah people kept stopping me asking me for pictures an autographs and I hate saying no.

When I was finally done, I put all the things in the car and called Aaliyah to make sure she's okay.

"Babes, You good?"

"Mmmhmm, where you at?"

"I'm on my way home right now"

"Oh okay, see you soon"

"Bye"

*locked off*

~~~

Aaliyah's POV

The door unlocked so I went to greet bae and he was carrying so man bags

"woah"

"Hi"

"Hi, you went shopping?"

"mmmhmm" he said walking into the livingroom "what you cooking, smells good"

I smiled "You'll see"

He handed me like 90% of the bags and I looked up at him

"yes b, it's for you" he chuckled and I gave him the biggest hug

I looked in al the bags and I loved everything in them making me give Tyrell another hug and kiss "thank you Tyrell"

"You're welcome babes"

I did a sc vid of everything he got me. Caption: Bae went shopping for me xxx

I smiled "thank you"

He chuckled "You already said that babe"

I giggled and then Tyrell helped me carry all the bags upstairs.

"Your hair looks mad pretty"

I smiled, "thank you"

He looked me up and down and bit his lip "mmm you beautiful"

I blushed and looked down

"Why you wearing my clothes?"

I smiled "Coz I love you"

"I love you too"

"Come lets eat" I said walking out the room and going downstairs

"What we eating?"

"I cooked" I smiled flicking my hair

"And the house is still standing?!"

"hahaha very funny" I rolled my eyes and went downstairs. He slapped my arse making me laugh and then I went into the kitchen to dish out me and Tyrell's food as he stood directly behind me snapchatting

"mmm bae cooked for me"

I smiled and then the video ended.

I took our plates to the dining table and we sat down to eat.

"Babes this is penggggg"

I smiled "I'm glad you like it"

He winked at me

"Have you gotten my wedding ring yet?" I asked looking down at my engagement ring

He smiled "Don't worry about that"

I smiled and carried on eating "I think I'm having twins"

Tyrell's POV

I raised an eyebrow "wdym?"

"Like my stomach is getting big quite quickly and I spoke to my mum about it and she said that's what happened when she was pregnant with me and Isaac"

"Right" I nodded "well, we're soon gonna find out innit"

"mmhmm"