Chapter 676

Aaliyah's POV
I wanted to stay i home today but we're sitting part of our science GCSE so you know, i cant really miss that now can i?
But tomorrow's friday and we're going on study leave so its calm.
I rolled out of bed to to do my hygiene and after that, i got changed into my school uniform. I didnt apply any eyebrow pencil, my eyebrows are fleeky anyways and i didnt put on any mascara, i just glossed my lips, picked up my things and went downstairs. When i got there, everyone was sitting at the counter. All eyes were on me. It made me feel kind of uncomfortable tbh. I went to the fridge and got some water from the water dispenser and drank it. I weren't feeling that hungry tbh. When i looked up, everyone was still staring at me.
"you alright Aaliyah?" Isaac asked breaking then silence
I nodded my head, put my cup in the dishwasher and routed school.

Isaac's POV
I guess Aaliyah is still feeling the same as last night. Im being so serious when i say that it acc breaks my heart. My twin sister wants to leave to world because of something that happened to her that wasn't even her fault. She just don't see it like that...

Aaliyah's POV
When i got to school, i went to the private garden. Luckily i was the only one here. I took out my CGP science books and read through them, not that i was concentrating. My mind wasnt in the right place. I don't know how im going to get through this GCSE with a focused mind. I looked up to the sky and fought back tears.
"God, please help me get through this" i quietly mumbled wiping that one tear away from my face.
Why cant i just forget what happened to me?

Tyrell's POV
When i got to school, i went to the football pitch and saw Isaac.
"Kl Isaac?" I spudded him
"Yhyh"
"Wheres Aaliyah?"
"Idk, she didnt leave with us" he shrugged
"Oh okay, laters yh"
"Yh"
I walked away and thought for a moment. Ik where Aaliyah goes when shes upset and wants to be alone.

~~

"Princess?" I called walking through
I spotted her sittin on one of the wooden benches. She looked up at me. She couldn't even fake a smile. She looked so upset.
I sat down next to her and looked at her. She stared down into her lap. I lifted her chin so she could look into my eyes but her eyes couldn't meet mine. She looked everywhere else but my eyes.
"Aaliyah, why cant you look at me?"
She wiped away the tears that ran down her face.
"I don't feel pure enough for you- im dirty. Why do you want me?" She quietly questioned me.
I looked at her face and i could see all the thoughts racing through her head. Shes so stressed
"Aaliyah i love you, you're still mine, you've always been mine. Someone elses mistakes arent gonna come inbetween us. The love i have for you is indescribable. Idk what i would do with out yu babe. Ik what happened to you was down putting. It broke my heart aswell as yours, but you're still my ride or die"
She looked up from her lap
"I love you" she wrapped her arms around my neck. I held her tight
"I love you too beautiful"

~~~

Aaliyah's POV
So here i am sitting in this exam hall and the exam officer is speaking and i just cant hear what shes saying. I need to concentrate. Tyrell is sitting behind me and Isaac is infront of me so i feel reassured. Everyone picked up their pens to write so i did the same as them.
I took a deep breath. Aaliyah you can do this.

~~

Jayden's POV
"So what did you want to speak to me about?" Jaydene asked walking into the house.
"Cant i see my sister?"
She giggled and gave me a hug. We went up to the lounge on the floor of my room and Samantha was there with the triplets.
"Heyy"
"Hii"
She hugged Samantha and kissed each of the triplets
"Guess what?" She smiled
"what?"
"Im pregnant"
"congratulations!" Both me and Samantha smiled
"Thanks"
"Right Jaydene i need you to speak to Aaliyah"
"How comes?"
"She wants to commit suicide"

Jaydene's POV
I didnt even know what to say to that. Wow.
I started to remember back to when i attempted suicide.
"When does she come back from school?"
"In about 2 hours"
I slowly nodded "why does she want to? Because of what happened?"
Jayden nodded
I looked over to Samantha and i could see it hurt her. Is this what mum felt like?

Aaliyah's POV
Omdzz i actually did it.
I rememebered everything that i had to but ik i wasnt fully concentrating. Oh wells. I did the best i could. I don't want what happened to me to effect my final grades...

When i got home Isaac Aysia and Aunty Jaydene were here with my parents.
"How was your exam?" Mum asked
"Calm"
"Good"
"Oh guys you're gonna have a new cousin soon"
I smiled "congratulations" we all said
"Thanks"
"Aaliyah can i speak to you?"
"Yh sure"
We walked out to the garden and sat on the couch. The sun was beaming today.
"So whats this about you wanting to commit suicide"
I shrugged "i cba anymore tbh and instead of stressing over the same thing everyday i might aswell just leave"
"Aaliyah don't say tht. I wanted to commit suicide im sure your dad has told you this before..?"
"Yh"
"And that was on his prom night. Imagine i would've missed my own prom of i succeeded. I wouldn't of had kids married Aaron or even met you if i succeeded. Ik at the time suicide might seem like the only option but there are so many people out here that actually love you and your life has so much to bring for you"
I slowly nodded
"Like Tyrell, you know how much he loves you, imagine leaving him forever. You wont get to go prom with him, he cant propose to you, you wont get married go on a honeymoon have kids. And Aaliyah ik that is something you are looking forward to doing. You wont get to meet your brother and sister's kids or even your new cousin on the way. So like i said, it might seem like the only option but its not okay?"
I smiled and nodded my head and we shared a hug
"i love you Aunty Jaydene"
"I love you too Aaliyah"