Chapter 841

~Next Day~

Aaliyah's POV

Me Tyrell Isaac Rhea Aysia Rio Christa Andy Kasia Jordan Imani Renae Isis Skyler and Jayda were all at the Riley studio with both me and Tyrell's parents to try on our dresses/ suits.

Aysia's POV

All the girls were in the dresses and we were waiting for my mum to come out with Aaliyah so we could see her dress. When she finally did, she looked beautiful.

"ahhh thats so pretty"

"beautiful"

Everyoe started to give their opinions on the dress and it actually was amazing. Mum really did a good job.

Obviously the colour theme for the wedding is white and red so the flower girl's dresses are red and so are the bridesmaid dresses, just different designs.

We thanked mum for everything and then she left to go and check on the boys.

Aaliyah's POV

My dress is so beautiful. It was strapless and white with a red waist filled with gems and diamonds. From the waist, a red pattern drops down a few inches. The bottom of the dress are also red, it was like a princess dress, nice and puffy. It is just so beautiful and obviously imma have on my white louboutins.

Tyrell's POV

Samantha bussed us on these suis. We look penggggg. My suit was navy blue, red tie and white shirt. Imma wear blue loboutin trainers. The rest of the guys have black suits, black shirts and white ties.

Samantha walked in. "Hows everything?"

"calm, thank you" I went and gave her a hug and everyone followed after me.

I actually can't wait to marry the love of my life.

~~

Kasia's POV

Christa came round mine to speak about our wedding seeing as we are eachother's maid of honour. Samantha is making he dresses and suits for our wedding my colours are white and purple and Christa's colours are white and blue. I can't wait to marry Jordan. I love him so much.

~ a few weeks later~

Aaliyah's POV

It's getting really close to my wedding and the closer it gets, the more I forget about how much of a prick Alex is. Like I am going to be marrying the love of my life, I don't have time to think about things like that. I need to stay positive, I need to be happy, even if I have to force myself.

"Babes, you okay?"

I looked up at Tyrell, coming out of my thoughts "mmhmm, yh I'm okay"

"good" he leaned down and kissed my forehead making me smile.

Bethany's POV

Okay.

I am nearly there. I have nearly forgotten what happened to me. I know I'm probably not gonna feel the same or have the same state of mind or act the same around people... especially men.

BUT

I'm getting there, I'm okay now. The only thing on my mind now is this baby.