Chapter 846

~few days later~

Rhea's POV

I am getting married tomorrow!! My bachlorette party is later on today.
"Babe"
I looked up at Isaac "mmhmm?"
"I havent gotten your ring yet youkno"
I raised an eyebrow "You know we're getting married tomorrow right?"
"mmhmm"
I shook my head making him chuckle
"I'm joking b, ofc I've got it"
I smiled "Can I see it?"
"psshhttt, no"
I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms. "Fine"
"mm don't be a baby"
"I'm your baby" I smiled making him smile and he leaned into kiss me.

Aaliyah's POV

I was making the finishing touches to Rhea's wedding, making sure everything is perfect because thats my bestfriend marying my twin. It has to be perfect.

I came off the phone to the florist providing the lowers and Tyrell called me from downstairs
"Mrs Gibson!!!" He shouted up the stairs. I giggled he's forever calling me that now.
"Yes Mr Gibson" I said walking down the stairs to him. He smiled and bit his lip just staring at me.
"Bring them lips"
I felt my face start to burn and I smiled going up to him. He grabbed my face and lipsed me, moving his hands down to my arse and squeezing it making butterflies fly in my stomach. Ahh I love him.

~~

Rhea's POV

My bachlorette was live, netflix and chill with the girlies. I'm sitting up in bed now and it feels really lonely with Isaac's arms around me, that always made me feel safe. I just realised how much I love him. I smiled to myself and called him. He answered on the second ring.
"You alright beautiful?"
"Yh I'm good, I was just thinking about you..."
"What about me?" I could hear the smirk in his voice
I heard a car beep in the background
"Wait are you driving?"
"Yh, I'm going to the hotel"
"Babe, you shouldn't be on your phone while, driving, I dont want you in an accident the day before our wedding day"
"Its okay b, I got earphones in"
"Ooo calm"
"So what about me was you thinking about?"
"I just love you so much, I was thinking about how you would normally have your arms around me as we sleep. You would nibble on my ear and kiss on my neck"
"I miss you too babes"
I smiled "I love you so much, I can't believe Im actually gonna be officially yours"
"well you better believe it b, I love you too Rhea"
I smiled
"Get some sleep we got a big day tomorrow" I heard him smile (yes)
"alright, night Isaac"
"Night Rhea"