Chapter 656

Samantha's POV
When Aaliyah came through the door she ran into me and Jayden's arms. She was in tears and so was I. I am so happy to see her right now.
After she hugged us and we checked shes okay she went to Isaac and Aysia. Then Kasia and Rhea. Then Tyrell

Tyrell's POV
I cant tell you how happy i am to see my princess right now. She hugged me tight but i hugged her even tighter and she cried in my chest. We thanked all the police officers and detectives for helping us find Aaliyah and then i took her upstairs to her room. She was still in tears.
"Babygirl, you're safe now" i soothed tying her hair up into a ponytail. She slowly nodded but she cried more. I lifted her chin to face me and pulled her in for the most passionate kiss and climbed ontop of her, laying her back on the bed. I rolled over so she was ontop of me and i was underneath. I wrapped my arms around her waist and then squeezed her arse and her arms were wrapped around my neck. We made out for ages and then i started at her neck giving her long hard passionate sucks on her neck leaving dark love bites. I pulled away and sat up with her still on my lap facing me. Our foreheads leaned against eachothers.
"Aaliyah i love you so much"
"I love you too Tyrell"
Im so glad nothing bad happened to her.

Bethany's POV
What happened to Andre today was PEAK negl. Now i understand why people don't fuck with Isaac Tyrell and Jordan.
Makes sense. What Jordan done, stopping Isaac from killing Andre was a nice thing to do. That proves to me even more that hes a sweet guy. When i leave school imma ping him.

Aaliyah's POV
Me and Tyrell went back downstairs to everyone else.
Mum and India were talking about Andre and him being accomplice liability or something like tht
"Mum how do you know this?"
"I use to be a lawyer"
"Did yu?!" Me Isaac and Aysia asked
"Yu before you were born"
"Why did you stop?"
"It was boring for me and i was good at drawing"
"Right"
"How you feeling Aaliyah?" Grandma asked me
I shrugged "im fine" i said sitting on the sofa with Jayda in my arms. Tyrell went to his mum and came back with Renae in his arms.
We sat on the sofa and Jayda and Renae were interacting wht eachother it was so cute. We had to snap them
~~
Tyrell's POV
I got Aaliyah to have a bath coz she said shes feeling dirty and then she got changed into one of my plain white t shirts and i sang her to sleep. I sat in bed next to her just looking at her beauty.
No matter how much Aaliyah says "im fine" ik shes still hurting and i want to make sure shes happy again. I don't like seeing her like this all the time. It actually breaks my heart 😔💔