Chapter 625

Aaliyah's POV
So it was about 3am and the party had finished and negl i propa enjoyed myself.
Me and Tyrell went up to my room and shut the door behind us. He smiled at me and pulled me close to his body. He grabbed my arse and kissed me passionately.
I smiled breaking the kiss
He looked at my whole body undressing me with his eyes. He bit his lip making my stomach fill with butterflies. He smiled "you're too sexy" he said picking me up and dumping me on my bed. He jumped ontop of me and we started making out...

Isaac's POV
I walked into my room to see Rhea lying face down on my bed in just her underwear. I smiled and bit my lip , slowly closing the door behind me. She turned around to face me, putting her phone on the side. She kneeled up on my bed and i walked over to her. She leaned in and kissed my lips. She pulled away looking from the top off body to the bottom and back to the top. She put her hands up my top them pulled it off.
She was really turning me on you know. I bit my lip and looked down at her boobs. I got hard straight away.
She started at my Louis belt and slowly pulled it off...

Aaliyah's POV
I took a quick breath and then breathed out
"Uhhhhh"
Tyrell smiled down at me
He did long slow strokes in and out of me
"Mmmmm uhhhhhh ahhhhh Tyrelllll"
"You like it baby?"
"Mmmhmm, uhhhhh, f-fasterrr"

Rhea's POV
"ARGHHH shit" my eyes closed tight as he pushed himself into me.
He continued to stroke in and out of me. It felt too good as my walls tightened around his piece making it even better.
"Ahhh ahhhh uhhhhhh"

Isaac's POV
"Mmmm" i pushed it into her
"D-deeper"
I pushed my piece all the way into her making her back arch abit "UGHHH"
I smiled
"Faster" she moaned
I held onto her waist and started pumping in and out of her propa fast
"UGHHH UHHH ahhhh arghhhh uhhhh ISAAAC" she moaned after each stroke
"Arghhhhhhhhhhhh" she bussed on my piece and i smiled

Aaliyah's POV
"Ughhhhhhhh Tyrelllllll"
I was riding him now and his dick is just A1, i swear 😍😩
He squeezed and slapped my arse as i rode him makin me smile
"Mmmm" he moaned. That turned me on so much
His hands travelled up my back and to my shoulders and he pulled me down on his piece.
"Arghhhh!!!" We both moaned
I bent down and we started to make out as i rode him. I broke the kiss every now and again to moan and so did he.
He broke the kiss and flicked his tongue around my nipples making me smile and softly moan.
He kissed sucked on my boobs.
"Ahhh mmmmm uhhhh baby" i ran my hand through his hair
"I love you Tyrell"
"I love you too babygirl"