Chapter 842

~few days later~

Jayden's POV

Samantha sat in the middle of our bed cross legged, wearing her glasses and looking down at her phone. She is so beautiful.
I smiled and then walked out of the room to the triplets' room

"Daddy!"
"You okay girls?"
"mmhmm"
"What you doing?"
"It's a surprise for Aaliyah's wedding tomorrow"
I smiled "okay"

~~

My mum came to pick up the triplets because I'm going to Tyrell's bachelor party and Samantha's going to Aaliyah's bachelorette.
I walked out of my closet wearing a black and red Ralph tracky with black Louboutins. Samantha walked out a few minutes after as I brushed my waves in the mirror and adjusted my gold chain and twisted my earring.
I looked over to her and instantly smiled.
"You look so beautiful"
She blushed "Thank you"
She was wearing a red and black contrast dress, so black along the sides and waist, the majorit of the dress was red and from the waist up was the zip in the center keeping her boobs in a nice position. She had her glasses on,her hair dead straight and left down, obviously the necklace she never takes off and also black Louboutin heels. She picked up her black leather coat and Louis Vuitton bag with her over night things and was ready. She looked back up at me and I hadn't taken my eyes off her.
"So beautiful" I wrapped my arms around her waist and then moved hem down to her butt pulling her closer to me.
She smiled, "Thank-"
I grabbed her face and pulled her in for a long passionate kiss. We made out for a while and then we both pulled away.
I picked up my black Louis Vuitton duffle bag and then we walked downstairs and left the house in the black Audi R8. Samantha made a few snaps of us as I drove to Aaliyah's house.
"Remember when we were first getting married?" She asked me smiling
I smiled "How could I forget? You looked so beautiful in that dress"
She giggled "Thank you, you looked so sexy in that suit"
I smiled "Thanks"
I pulled up at Aaliyah's house and she I turned to her look at her
"Apps me when you're going sleep and when you wake up in the morning"
She laughed "yes dad"
I smiled
"Don't drink to much"
I smiled "Yes mum"
She laughed again "I love you
"I love you too" I said leaning into kiss her. We kissed and then she got out the car. I watched her walk into Aaliyah's house and then I made my way to the club.

Samantha's POV

Aaliyah opened the door to me smiling from ear to ear.
"You excited?"
She smiled "yhh, you look good"
I smiled "thanks, so do you"
She let me into the house. I walked into the kitchen and all the girls were there. Me India Aysia and Imani are the only ones that are allowed to drink. loool

"Where's your drinks at?" I asked
"In that cupboard up there" She pointed
I opened it and was amazed "Bloody hell"

"Nice selection innit"
"Yessss" I smiled taking out the apple ciroc, E&J, courvoisier, hennessy and some others.
"Yh Tyrell likes his drink"
I smiled going into the fridge to take out the coca cola to mix my drink.

Jayden's POV

I got to the club ad all the guys were here. I spudded everyone just as the shots were rriving.
"Rahh you guys aren't holding back are you"
They laughed and everyone picked up a glass. We raised our glasses to eachother and backed the shots just as the strippers came round...

Samantha's POV

Aaliyah seems to be having a lot of fun with the girls. It just reminds me of ow excited I was to marry Jayden. Arwhh young love

~next day~

Aaliyah's POV

I woke up this morning with the biggest smile on my face. I can not believe that I am actually going to be marrying Tyrell Gibson. Aaliyah Richardson Riley Gibson is abit of a mouthfu but, I love it. I picked up my phone to see a message from bae.
Tyrell: How you feelin b? x
Aaliyah: A bit nervous x
Tyrell: don't be, we got this x
Aaliyah: I'm excited too x
Tyrell: Same, I can't wait to see you walk down that aisle x
Aaliyah: soon soon x