Chapter 758

Samantha's POV
I got ready into a nice black dress, black louboutins left my hair down and put on some black sunglasses and walked back into the room.
"Babes get ready"
He turned around and looked at my attire for a bit and then walked into his closet.
He came back out a bit later with a black polo, black jeans, black louboutin trainers and black shades. We took a picture together, held hands and left the house.
I got into the black bugatti and drove to the flower shop.
The ride was silent apart from the music on the radio. Jayden held my hand the whole way.
When we got to the flower shop I picked up a lot of different flowers and paid for them. I put them in the back of my car and drove to the grave yard.

Jayden's POV
Words can not describe how much I love Samantha. I took a picture of her as she drove
Caption: my world 🌍💍.
We got to the graveyard and we carried the flowers to my grandmas grave. Ahh I miss her so much. We removed all the dead flowers and laid down some new ones and took a few pictures. Then we moved onto Samantha's great grandma's grave and she started to cry abit. We cleaned her grave and laid some new flowers down and took some pictures. I turned to Samantha and hugged her and then finally we went to my dads grave. I actually still can not believe he's gone.
We cleaned his grave laid down the new flowers and took some pictures. We stood their and I looked down at his grave as tears rolled down my face.
"Babes?"
I looked up at her
"Remember what you said to me when my great grandma died?"
I smiled abit
"Just because she's not here with you doesn't mean she's not here" I said pointing at her heart. She smiled and wiped her tears.
"Exactly so just because your dads not here with you doesn't mean he's not here" she said pointing at my heart.
I held her face and pulled her in for the most passionate kiss. I swear I love Samantha so much.
We held hands and I looked down at both our wedding rings. I took a picture of us holding hands and set it as my wallpaper. I lifted her head and pulled her in for another kiss.
"Babygirl?"
"Mmhmm?"
"I love you, so much"
She smiled up at me "I love you too babes"