Chapter 810

Jayden's POV

We finally had the house to ourselves and I'm gonna make use of it. Definitely.

I walked up behind Samantha and put my arms around her waist.

She smiled and leaned her head back on me.

I started to kiss her neck as my hands traced up her top. I pulled it off and pushed her back onto the bed climbing ontop and kissing down her neck.

We undressed eachother as we made our and when we were fully undressed I pushed my ting into her nice and slow. Her walls tightened around my ting straight away making us both moan.

"Mmmm" my eyes started to close abit

I slid my ting in and out of her and it felt so good, I held her legs up and continued to go in and out of her.

"Arggggggghhh" she moaned "ahhhhh j-jaydennnnnnn"

She started scratch my back

"Mmmm" I groaned biting my lip

"Arghhhh faster" she dug deeper into my back

I pushed in and out of her bare fast and she started screaming so loud

"J-j-JAYDENNNNNNNN" she screamed arching her back

Her boobs touched my chest and I pulled her in for a kiss laying her back down onto the bed.

I turned around and went behind her. I put a finger at her entrance, "you're actually soaking wet"

She giggled and then u rubbed the tip of my dick on her clit and she started to moan arching her back more and more.

"Ahh"

I pushed into her and held around her waist. I POUNDED in and out of her

"Ahh AHHH oh-aghh-oh my g- arghhhh jaydennn!"

"Mmm you like that babe?"

"Mmmmmm arghhhhh"

I love Samantha so much you know