Chapter 653

Janelle's POV
I was walking down the stairs and Tyrell was walking up
"Hi Tyrell"
"Hii"
"Aaliyah's really upset. You know... This whole rape thing is getting to her and she says she dnt even know how your could still be with her after what happened"

Tyrell's POV
Wow
"Oh, thanks for telling me"
"Np" she continued to walk down the stairs.
I went into Aaliyah's room and she was just sitting there in tears.
"Aaliyah, how could you say that you don't know why im still with you?" I asked her standing in the doorway and she just cried more.
"Babygirl, you got raped, i understand that, but i would never leave you because of something like that, its not your fault"
She looked up at me and wiped her tears.
"Baby i love you today, tomorrow, 5years from now, 10years from now. I love you regardless of the situation. You're mine and i love you"
She stood up and gave me the biggest hug. She hugged me tight but i hugged her tighter.
"Iloveyou"
"Iloveyoutoo"
~~
Aaliyah's POV
I was up in bed, Tyrell was still with me, flicking through the channels. I looked at the news.
"...Alex brown still hasnt been caught yet-"
I switched off the TV straight. Omdz i thought he was back in prison...
I ran over to my window and shut and locked it.
No i cant do this...
"Aaliyah..?"
Tears started streaming down my face.
I ran out my room and took the lift to the top floor and ran into my dads gym, Tyrell following behind me.
Dad looked over to me
"Whats wrong princess?" He got up and hugged me
"Alex hasnt been arrested yet" i cried

Jayden's POV
I hugged her tight to me and she cried on my chest. Shes actually so scared. I ran my hand through her hair
"Aaliyah, its gonna be okay"
"Daddy, im scared"
"Ik princess. Its alright we got'chu"
She nodded her hair and Tyrell took her back to her room.
I went to Isaac who was with the triplets and Samantha
"Alex still isnt in prison"
Samantha looked up at me "does Aaliyah-"
"Yh, shes crying"
Samantha sighed

Isaac's POV
I handed Isis to dad and went down to Aaliyah's room. I went in and stood in the doorway and Aaliyah was just falling asleep.

Tyrell's POV
I finally got Aaliyah to stop crying and i sung her to sleep. Isaac stood in the doorway and motioned me out of the room.
"How is she?" he asked me
I shook my head "propa scared"
He sighed "what we gonna do with her?"
"Idk tbh"