Chapter813

Kyanne's POV

The day dragged on and as it got closer and closer to my play, I got even more nervous. It made me even more upset that my parents won't be there to watch me and Corey is stuck at uni so he can't come either.

*sigh*

~~~

I got ready into my angel outfit and stood with the rest of my class while we waited to be taken into the hall.

The whole of key stage 1 was here and sitting in our places. My song was near the end of the play and I was even more nervous now that I could see everyone in the audience.

I really wish someone was here to see me too.

The end of the play was close and it was my turn to get on stage. My teacher smiled at me and I went to pick up the microphone. I stood in the middle of the stage and looked at everyone. My heart started to beat so fast and my hands went sweaty.

My teacher motioned me taking deep breaths so I did the same and the music started.

"Silent night

Holy night

All is calm

All is bright

Round yon virgin

mother and child

Holy infant

tender and mild

Sleep in heavenly peace,

Sleep in heavenly peace"

When my solo finished everybody joined in and we sang.

When the song was done everybody stood up and clapped and we bowed.

I spotted Corey in the audience and I started to smile soooo much

Someone did come to watch me!!!!

The headteacher gave a mini speech and I couldn't stop smiling, my cheeks started to hurt a lot

When she was done we were allowed to go to our parents and I ran up to Corey and gave him the biggest hug ever.

"Thank you so much for coming Corey"

"Np princess" he smiled putting me down and handing me a bunch of roses.

I smiled "I love you Corey"

"I love you too Kyanne"

We went to my classroom and made our way home.

~~

"Corey!!!!"

"Hey kee kee" he smiled giving her a hug

"Where did you get flowers from?" Mum asked

"Corey gave them to me after I sang my solo"

"You had a solo!" Mum and dad asked shocked

"Yup"

I turned to Corey and gave him my flowers "can you put this in water for me?"

"Ofc princess"

I smiled and went upstairs to my room.

Tina's POV

"How was her solo?" I asked

"It was amazing actually"

I nodded

"She was actually really upset that you guys couldn't come to her play"

"Did she tell you?" I asked

"Yh yesterday on FaceTime. She was crying and everything. She was also talking about how ever since kee kee was born you don't pay any attention to her and she thought this from when kee kee was a couple days old. I remember she came to me to tell me that you two don't love her anymore-"

"What did you say to her?" My voice was abit wobbly

"I said they do but because kee kee is smaller, she needs more attention"

Me and Marco nodded

"Oh and she knows that I put the money under her pillow when her tooth fell out and not you guys, she told me on FaceTime yesterday"

I nodded and then Corey went upstairs

I looked at Marco with tears in my eyes

"I feel so bad"

"Mm same"

I can't believe it