Identity Revealed

Jack's POV

Everything at the cabin has been going okay. Elsa and Anna still have been having issues, but things between them have been rough.

Today is Monday, so Elsa is coming into the station with me to hopefully get police protection for them.

"Ready Els?" I knocked on the bathroom door.

"Yeah." she said from inside.

Morning sickness has really been an issue for her, I'm actually really getting worried. She is so tiny the way she is, then with the baby and throwing up everything she eats. They need nurturance and all of that, and I don't think they are getting it.

She walked out in her Avalanche outfit with a smile, but her skin was really pale.

"Hey, why don't you lay down... we still have a few minutes to spare." I said.

"No, I'm fine." she said, "Now come on, lets get this over and hopefully I won't get shot at."

"Elsa, you won't get shot at." I said.

"Good luck with that theory." she said rolling her eyes, "Now lets not be late for your own meeting."

I nodded and we jumped in an armored van that Hiccup brought here. I drove with Hiccup while Elsa and Merida sat in the back bored out of her mind.

I wasn't allowing her to sit in front. If the Nightmares got more snipers and saw her, they wouldn't hesitate to kill her. I can't let that happen, not to her and our baby.

I didn't even notice how nervous and panicked I was. I mean I know I shouldn't be since I am basically in charge of the police department, so they have to do what I say, but there are always a few who can't keep their mouths shut.

"Dude, calm down. Your knuckles are white." Hiccup said, "Things are going to be fine."

"I know, but what if they're not?"

"We can't anticipate that, but I'm sure nothing bad will happen. Those two are invaluable to taking down the Nightmares."

I know he was right, but I didn't justify him with saying that. I just remained silent and thinking of the worst. It seemed before I knew it I was at the police station.

Hiccup and I parked the car then walked around back where the girls were getting out.

"Elsa, no matter what I will protect you and get you out of there." I said and kissed her, she kissed me back and smiled against my lips.

When we parted, I wrapped her into an embrace and held there for a while.

"Jack, we need to get inside." Elsa said and I nodded. Hiccup and Merida followed Elsa and I into the station, that was empty except the big meeting that I called. We set this place on lockdown mode, then we walked into the meeting.

All eyes were on the girls, but that was probably because of their costumes.

"Hello, I have called this meeting because we have some ground breaking advances in the Nightmare gang cases." I said, and everyone's ears perked up. I nodded to Elsa and Merida and they walked forward.

"I am called Artemis, but my real name is Merida Haddock." Mer said removing her wig.

"My name is Elsa Arendelle, but you know me by two better names. Elizabeth Winters or Avalanche." she said and all their jaws dropped, "We both are in the Nightmares, and we would like to help you take them down."

Elsa's POV

After I dropped that bombshell on everyone, they just sat and stared at us shocked.