Tragedies Bring People Together

(A/N: Picture of Elsa's 2nd home/ new orphanage above)

Jack's POV

After I stormed out of that place furious. If she want to be all alone, then fine, let her be alone! See if I care!

Anyway, that was all a little less than two weeks ago. I still have been practicing the dance with her, but that is it. No one talks, hangs out, laughs, smiles, nothing. Those hours of hell are the only times I see her, and after that I go straight to work and stay there until Hiccup drags me home.

I woke up in my bedroom and got a text from Snow. She said she needed some help, so I got dressed in a pair of jeans, white long sleeve shirt, and gray converse. Then I quickly drive down to Snow's where there is a moving truck.

I parked my car and walked in where Snow smiled.

"Thank goodness you came." she said.

"What is going on?" I asked.

"Well, we are starting the move to Elizabeth's mansion and we need some people to lift boxes." she said.

"Okay, I'll be glad to help." I said.

"Thanks." she smiled then walked to the steps and yelled, "Elizabeth, you finally have a helper!"

ELSA WAS HERE!??!?!?!?!?

Someone who had so many boxes in their arms it covered their face walked down the stairs.

"Good, cause one more trip like this and my arms will snap off." A voice that only could be Elsa's said.

I took some boxes from her arms, and looked at her blankly.

She had on black leggings, a cute long pale pink sweater with flamingos on it, and pink converse. Her wig today was down and curly.

She looked shocked for a moment then returned my emotionless gaze. The together we worked for an hour carrying boxes into the truck until the place was empty.

After that Snow said she needed our help bringing it into the place. Elsa came outside with a little girl named Vanessa on her shoulders playing airplane. Elsa was laughing and the little girl was making plane noises with her arms sticking out in the air.

"Liz, you are going to be such a great mother one day." Snow smiled at Elsa, and she returned it.

"Nah, I already have way too many kids here. Besides, waiting for the perfect guy. The one that every time he walks into the room my breath hitches and my heart race picks up."

Well good luck finding him! Seriously, you will most likely just shut him out like you do everyone else and end up all alone.

"You'll find him, don't give up." Snow said.

"Now, Vanessa is riding with me. You guys can take the bus." Elsa said. I got on the bus with the kids and talked to them, but was interrupted by this loud noise. It turned out to be Elsa speeding down the road. Her roof was down and laughs could be heard coming from them. They quickly went out of our view, and kids started grumbling saying they wanted to be in there with her. The rest of the ride was silent until her house came into view. It was gigantic!

There was a huge pond in front of it, lots of open space outside to paly, and so many rooms it looked ridiculous. It looked old fashioned, but still well taken care of and elegant.

Elsa and Vanessa were already there chatting, when we all got out of the bus.

"Liz, it is wonderful!" Sophie said.

"It is, and now it is yours." she smiled.

All of us carried in the boxes and sat them down.

"Alright, I had some of the bedrooms redone, so you guys can stay here. The rest will be redone once I get some things taken care of." she said.