First Date

Elsa's POV

We are both back at my mansion. We had left really early, so we could get here sooner. Right now Jack and I are curled up on the couch watching a movie. Well I am, he is just looking at me with this dreamy gaze.

"Jack, what are you thinking of?" I paused the movie and looked at him.

"You in a white dress." he sighed out.

"You have already seen me in 2 white dresses." I chuckled, "Nothing too special."

"You're always special to me." he said and kissed my cheek.

"OOh! Sophie and Jamie are coming over tomorrow for the night! Just letting you know."

"Great!"

"Alright. I have a few errands to run tomorrow, grocery shopping for Sophie, then I should probs get you some pain medicine, take the kids out, plan lessons, oh God!" I said. That is a lot of stuff to do.

"Get ready." he said.

"Why?"

"Cause I'm going to take you on a date!"

"Jack, shouldn't you wait and rest up some. I also have a lot of stuff to do."

"Nope, I'm fine." he chuckled, "As for you, you are only going to stress yourself out more. Come on, dress nice........... then again you always do."

"As Elsa or Elizabeth?"

"Either or, I love you both." he chuckled.

I sighed and walked up to my room. I left my hair in my braid and my usual makeup on, but went to my closet.

I picked out this long red dress with straps, a corset waist, and the back looks like it has a bow in it. I put on black heels, and a bronze ring on my left middle finger. I don't know if this is too much, but I guess I would have to ask Jack.

I walked downstairs and saw Jack in a tux...... oh God! The tuxedo effect!!!

"Um...... Jack is this okay or too much?" I asked after I caught my breath again.

He looked at me and his jaw was on the ground. I chuckled at his reaction, men.

I walked down to him and flicked his forehead.

"Jack, are you still in there or are you gone?" I asked and he was still frozen, "If you don't snap out of it, I will find another boyfriend who doesn't turn into a zombie." I said and he instantly jump up.

"Sorry...... you just look so beautiful." I said.

"Is this too much?" I asked.

"No, it's perfect....... then again even if it wasn't I wouldn't tell you. I've already seen you, it's too late." he said, then grabbed my hand. He dragged me out to his car, and took off. I had no idea where we were going, but we were in the car for around 2 hours.

"Jack, why did we go this far?"

"You said you didn't want anyone to see us together. Think 2 hours is a safe bet that we will be fine." he chuckled, "Now come on, lets go already."

We both got out of the car, and I looked. There was this huge building with a farris wheel, lots of lights, music blaring, people dressed up going in and out.

"Where are we?"

"The Moulin Rouge." he said.

"As in the club from the movie that always makes me cry at the end?"

"I think, never seen the movie, but I know they made a replica of the club." he said, "Now come on." I took his hand, and we walked into the club. I had to show them my actual I.D, but good luck finding me after tonight, my reputation as Elizabeth is flawless.

Dangerous Work[On Hold]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें