What Have You Done!!!!!

Emma's POV

I can't believe that Jack is dating one of them, one of the Nightmares. Worse of all is it is the worst Nightmare, and the one he has been trying to catch for years! Did he not remember a group of Nightmares tried to kill me, and if he hadn't have found me, they would have succeeded. I don't get what he sees in her, worse is he doesn't see how evil she is. I saw them last night, him kissing away her tears and the cuddling. Why couldn't he go get himself a normal girl with an actual job, and who doesn't do anything sketchy?

Still I was going to listen to him and try to get to know her. But I wasn't going to talk to her, I was going to spy on her. Lets see how sweet and innocent she is when no one around, or so she thinks.

I woke up extra early and wrote Jack a note I was going to the store, then I crawled up into the air vents of the house and waited. I crawled through the air vents until I found Jack's room where Elsa was staying as well. So far she was asleep, wrapped in Jacks arms.

I honestly felt sick to my stomach just watching this. My brother was cuddling with a criminal.

Nothing really happened for around an hour, then I saw Elsa's eyes start to open. She stretched a little bit, then turned over to face Jack, and rested her head on his shoulder. I watched as she planted a light kiss on my brothers chest, then got up.

I followed Elsa from the air vents, and watched her creep downstairs and go into the kitchen. She started going through the cabinets grabbing ingredients, then making stuff. Whatever they were, they smelled amazing.

Moment she put them in the oven, her phone went off. She put it on speaker while she started cleaning up her mess.

"Hello, this is Elizabeth Winters."

"Hey Avalanche." someone said, and I saw Elsa's skin get pale.

"Hey sweetie, umm....... what's up?"

"Just wondering where you are, I sent men over to your house to get you, and you weren't there."

"I told you I was spending the holiday in Florida with a few friends this year. Plus you put a freakn tracker in me, so you know exactly where I am." she hissed out.

"Don't sass back to me, unless you want me to take you to the hell house for a week."

"No, I don't want that. Why did you call?"

"Well, there is something in Florida I want you to steal for me."

WHAT!

"Hans, no. I am not really in any condition to steal anything right now, plus it says in my contract that I don't steal anything on holidays."

Wait! Hans, as in her gorgeous boyfriend in New York Hans? He was in the Nightmares too!!!!

"Well you could get out of this in two ways. One is you have to sleep with me. The other is your partner and pregnant sister heads get blown off. It is your choice."

"Fine, what do you want me to steal?"

"The Pacific Pearl."

"Fine, I'll bring it back with me. I swear though if you hurt my sister or Jack I will make you regret the day you were born."

"Love you too sweetie, got to go."

Then he hung up.

This morning just got really interesting.

"Morning Snowflake!" Jack said walking into the room hugging her from behind. "Elsa, what is wrong, you always hug back."

"Hans, that is what." she said.