Sleep Over Day 2

Jack's POV

I woke up pretty early, safe in the bed. I was pleasantly surprised to find out that Elizabeth didn't pull anything while I was asleep.

I heard soft peaceful music going on downstairs, so I followed it so see Elizabeth playing Butterfly Lovers on the violin. I chuckled and picked up another violin, and started playing along with her. When I started playing she turned around shocked, then her face turned into a playful glare.

IT WAS SO ON!

We continued playing almost in a duel to see who could play better, and after almost 30 minutes there was no winner.

She giggled, and set her violin down.

"Well done inspector, never knew that you could play the violin like that."

"Same for you."

"Well you have seen me work before, I have very quick hands." she said holding up my watch, that was on my wrist.

When did she even take that?!?!

She giggled when she saw my face, and tossed it to me.

"I'm going to wake the kids up, then we are going to the zoo and an amusement park. Want to come?" she asked.

"Sure." I shrugged.

"Okay, what do you want for breakfast."

"Anything with caffeine." I said rubbing my eyes.

"Starbucks it is." she said. She then went upstairs and to wake the kids up. She came back down in a pair of short denim shorts, a loose fitted patterned tank top, and converse. Her wig today was long and straight.

She started cooking eggs, bacon, toast, and freshly squeezed orange juice. When she was done, the kids came downstairs dressed and ready to go.

"Alright eat up, and then we are going to the zoo and amusement park."

"Wow!" Jamie and Sophie said excited.

"I know!" she said bouncing up and down swiping a piece of bacon. Then she went to the fridge and pulled out a muffin.

"What is that?" I asked.

"A chocolate muffin with chocolate frosting, chocolate chips, chocolate cookies crumbles, chocolate drizzle, and hot fudge on the inside." she said smiling.

"Someone isn't worried about diabetes." I chuckled.

"Hey you only live once, besides my mom always made them for me and my sister when I was little." she said then took a knife, and cut it in half handing me the other half. "Try it, I swear it will be the best thing you have and ever will eat in your life." she said.

I looked at her in disbelief and took a bit. She wasn't kidding! It was so moist and rich! I let out a little moan making everyone laugh.

"See, amazing! I always keep them in stock." she said taking a bite out of her half. I watched as her eyes rolled up into the back of her head with pleasure.

When I finished I felt sad that it was gone.

"Hey Frostbutt, think fast." she said then threw something at me. I caught it to see it was another muffin. I smiled and ate that one too.

"See, now if you were paranoid about diabetes so much, then you would have never gotten to experience that little piece of heaven." she said winking at me, then handed each kid a muffin. "Sophie, this one is made special for you, no dairy." she smiled, and watched their reaction as they eat theirs. There's was basically the same as mine.