Heist

Elsa's POV

I'm currently back at my house. Jack has been staying here, and taking care of me. He has been so sweet and caring, the perfect gentlemen.

I think both of us are enjoying our time together......... maybe a little too much.

Every morning I am greeted by his smiling face, he always makes me breakfast, makes me laugh, and is willing to do anything just to make me smile. Every night we sit together and just talk about everything that is in our minds. He always makes me lay my head in his lap, I don't know why since we aren't dating, but I'm not complaining. I like it, even more when he plays with my hair.

I wake up in the morning, wrapped in Jack's arms. He always wants to sleep with me, and I always let him. I take a deep breath in, inhaling his minty scent, and let out a sigh of content. I loved being in his arms, it was the one place on earth I felt safe.

I planted a kiss on his bare chest, then snuggled as close as I could to him, allowing myself to listen to his strong heart beat inside his chest. God, how I wish we could stay forever like this.

"Morning Snowflake." Jack whispered, and kissed my head.

That was his pet name for me, Snowflake. He said it was because I reminded him of one; saying I was beautiful and delicate. So I just called him Frosty, that has always been my nickname for him anyway.

"Morning Frosty." I said, "How'd you sleep?"

"Fantastic, I'm hoping you did the same."

"Yeah........... well I have to get ready. Concert is today."

"Right." he said, "Do we have to start getting ready immediately?"

"As much as I want to stay here, yeah we do. We really slept in late. Concert starts in 3 hours."

"Okay." he said, then let go of me. I slowly stood up and stretched a little. Then I walked off to take a bath. I sat in there for a little bit, then got out. I sprayed my body with the fake tan, then put on light neutral makeup. After that I add the fake fingerprints and all that jazz that I used for my disguise. I styled my wig into an elegant high bun and put it on my head, then put on the dress that I got from Giselle. I add diamond and pearl earrings, then slipped on my pumps.

After that I took the elevator downstairs where Jack was waiting for me in the kitchen. He had made me breakfast and was all suited up.

"Hey." I said walking towards him.

"Hey beautiful." he smiled at me, making me blush.

"Stop, I'm not beautiful." I said putting my face towards the ground to hide my blush. I felt his fingers gently grip my chin, then lift my face up so I can look at him.

"Don't you ever say that again. You are stunning as Elsa or Elizabeth, no questions about it." he said, then pulled me in for a kiss. It was slow and sweet, the type that made my knees weak. Thankfully though he had his arm gently wrapped around my waist to prevent me from falling. When we both parted, he gently caressed my cheek looking in my eyes.

"Seriously Elsa, you are the most captivating person I have ever had the pleasure to meet. You are far from plain." he said, and I knew I was blushing again.

He chuckled noticing my red cheeks, and sat me down on the table ordering me to eat. I smiled when I saw he had made me teddy bear pancakes and used blueberries for eyes, and strawberry as the bow ties. I little glass of chocolate milk was beside them.

THEY WERE SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I ate them all up, and they were delicious. I was actually surprised how well he cooked.